question

Examples of great ideas by LG current team

Mr S

Featured Posts

JR Gg
1 minute ago, Mylene said:

Wow she is really talented she can do clown make up :flutter:

1556018854-gagz.jpg

The delulu appeared. At least she looks better than you even in clown makeup hahahaha the sadness is real.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rifek

Dive Bar Tour was also a nice episode during Joanne era. 

The Cure and its memorable lyric video. 

And the fact that after Oscars they re-sent Shallow requests to all the radio stations in the US and look where it is now :applause:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Mylene
19 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

The delulu appeared. At least she looks better than you even in clown makeup hahahaha the sadness is real.

You are delulu thinking that women is talented when she is not and btw marc jacobs cosmetics is one of the worst company for make up Jefree star and all the others beauty guru never use that sh!t boo and i don't think she look better than me with this mess on her face called "makeup" MWAH! :flop:

2 minutes ago, Mylene said:

You are delulu thinking that women is talented when she is not and btw marc jacobs cosmetics is one of the worst company for make up Jefree star and all the others beauty guru never use that sh!t boo and i don't think she look better than me with this mess on her face called "makeup" MWAH! :flop:

Nnnn you using beauty gurus as an indicator of makeup’s worth has already invalidated your knowledge on this field. As if all of the biggest ones aren’t paid by brands to gush about their products anyways. Try again.

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

JR Gg
33 minutes ago, Mylene said:

The lies spit on here. Jeffree Star is like one of the least reliable "makeup gurus". Sorry that all big brands' fashion shows and celebrities use MARC JACOBS makeup. They must be too poor to buy the decent makeup you speak off. LMAO

Mylene
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

The lies spit on here. Jeffree Star is like one of the least reliable "makeup gurus". Sorry that all big brands' fashion shows and celebrities use MARC JACOBS makeup. They must be too poor to buy the decent makeup you speak off. LMAO

Sure Fenty Beauty or Mac cosmectics or Anastasia beverly hills are cheap

anyways end of discussion i don't want another WP  :huntyga: it's was cool to talk to u bye MWAH!

RochestrMonstr

Every step made after the ARTPOP era has been the right one! 

She was on the brink of fading into oblivion. Then C2C happened and everything that followed built her up to the wonderful repeak she is enjoying now. 

I imagine Avril Lavigne’s career is how Gaga’s would have gone had it not been for the C2C rebound. (Started huge, declined with each era, sadly irellevant now) 

LaLa

Speaking of her makeup, I remember people dragging Tara allllll the time, and when Sarah took over lots of people were like ‘oh thank god she looks so much better’ etc. Then after a while it was ‘oh Sarah sucks, I miss the old Gaga’ 

It really is the fans that just love to complain that are the real problem. 

14 hours ago, sampool said:

"It was really powerful and totally took people by surprise. How did it come about? Whose idea was it to pair Lady Gaga with Rodgers and Hammerstein?
SO: That idea came from Craig and Neil. The producers really wanted her to do it. And since they had such great success with Pink last year doing "Over the Rainbow," they said, "We want to do something really special that no one's going to expect." And no one did. [Laughs.] It was amazing. We were nervous that word was going to get out at some point before the show. It absolutely took people by surprise."

Full article: http://www.playbill.com/article/inside-lady-gagas-sound-of-music-performance-musical-director-stephen-oremus-shares-exclusive-details-com-342478

Thanks. The idea screams Team Gaga so I'm surprised to read this.

imitalian

I feel like everything they did from the post ARTPOP era  to this pre LG6 era is an image cleansing.

Now we the start of the LG6 era we will know if her team can do a proper roll out and have a big POP come back (I feel like Joanne wasn't a big and "conceptualized" era) or just be messy. 

But if they **** this era up she needs a new team tbh

real housewives team GIF

destructivelove
On 4/22/2019 at 8:25 PM, mauvais said:

Rolling on E while she performed at the SBHTS :triggered:

Is this an actual rumor? 😂

25 minutes ago, destructivelove said:

Is this an actual rumor? 😂

tumblr_pqg6wzBndP1qzwvqpo1_540.png

(Gaga wasn't rolling obviously, only Bobby and Ashley)

Archived