Sign in to follow this  
opinion

MEGARATE || Mariah Carey #1 to Infinity

Featured Posts

Mirages
5 minutes ago, Animal Claws said:

Fixed :trollga:

Oh boy :saladga: let's not call anybody ugly please... 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I'll get anywhere where I won't need to listen to the song. :lolly:

Well I guess then get under my foot so I can kick you to the ground where you won't hear anything :lolly:

• LMAO 1

Animal Claws
4 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Oh boy :saladga: let's not call anybody ugly please... 

Sorry i'm just jealous :madge:

Don't cry, don't scream. Lift your head, move on, because you're on The Edge Of Glory ❤️
  • LMAO 1

FfFfFfFF
21 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Well I guess then get under my foot so I can kick you to the ground where you won't hear anything :lolly:

I'll still take this over listening to the song. :lolly:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Sad 2

DiamondKing
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Vision of Love is one of the best songs from this list and I say that as definitely no Mariah fan :poot: :triggered:

Ain't got no tears left to cry 💧
  • Thanks 1

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, DiamondKing said:

Vision of Love is one of the best songs from this list and I say that as definitely no Mariah fan :poot: :triggered:

Must be a pretty bad list. :ally:

Spoiler

I'll give another chance to the song and re-listen it if you all think is THAT good. :messga:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • LMAO 1

Mirages
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Must be a pretty bad list. :ally:

giphy.gif

You clearly can't appreciate quality vocal and songwriting, I bet you stan some whisperers :triggered:

• LMAO 1

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

giphy.gif

You clearly can't appreciate quality vocal and songwriting, I bet you stan some whisperers :triggered:

Songwriting and vocals are overrated and express a dated vision towards music imo. You can have the best voice of all time or the best lyrics, if the song has no good melody then it's a meh.

Mirages
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Songwriting and vocals are overrated and express a dated vision towards music imo. You can have the best voice of all time or the best lyrics, if the song has no good melody then it's a meh.

You know songwriting isn't only about writing lyrics but also melodies :huntyga:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Mirages said:

You know songwriting isn't only about writing lyrics but also melodies :huntyga:

And I ooo-

I talked about melody in the latter part of my post though, it doesn't impress me too much. :huntyga:

Mirages
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

And I ooo-

I talked about melody in the latter part of my post though, it doesn't impress me too much. :huntyga:

And I talked about it being very well written which inhabits both lyrics and melody so Idk what you're getting at. ANd I still don;t get what more do you want from a melody when it's one of the most melodic songs out there, it inspired most of R&B singers and writers in the 90s thanks to it's crescendo nature, use of melisma and vocal runs.

FfFfFfFF
10 minutes ago, Mirages said:

And I talked about it being very well written which inhabits both lyrics and melody so Idk what you're getting at. ANd I still don;t get what more do you want from a melody when it's one of the most melodic songs out there, it inspired most of R&B singers and writers in the 90s thanks to it's crescendo nature, use of melisma and vocal runs.

I'll relisten it and give a final verdict. For now I can say ain't it.

Mirages
11 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I'll relisten it and give a final verdict. For now I can say ain't it.

I am really curious though what you think is a great song when it comes to melody. Genuinely.

FfFfFfFF
36 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I am really curious though what you think is a great song when it comes to melody. Genuinely.

Bad Romance, Venus, Dance In The Dark. Realiti, Venus Fly and Butterfly by Grimes. The Blackest Day by Lana. The Power Of Good-Bye, Erotica, Impressive Instant, Intervention by Madonna. No tears left to cry, Touch It by Ariana. Kiss It Better by Rihanna. Etc etc

Mirages

Edited by Mirages