Britney Spotted with Sam on her Easter Day Pass from Mental Health Facility

Gimme More

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

video:

on the source link the video is there with sound, the paps ask her how her dad is she and ignores them.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Craven Moorecox
24 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

brit-copy-1068x712.jpg

BGUS_1555859_006-copy-copy-1068x712.jpg

0422-britney-spears-bg-7.jpg

BGUS_1555859_008-copy-copy-1068x1602.jpg

BGUS_1555859_002-copy-copy-1068x1602.jpg

BGUS_1555859_028-copy-copy-1068x1602.jpg

she looks so out of it! i hope she is okay :messga::heart:

she was allowed out to spend some time with sam at a hotel and it appears she was then being driven back to the mental health facility.

there is a video on the website:

https://www.hollywoodpipeline.com/2019/04/22/britney-spears-spotted-for-the-first-time-in-months-not-being-held-against-her-will/

Sam is SO protective of her, it's so sweet trying to hide her from the photographers!

I would be looking like that too if I had a day in a hotel with Sam:messga:

OT: I really wish the best for her, it’s make me sad to see her like this.:kara:

Gimme More

i'm sorry for someone who is meant to have been in a wellness centre for coming up to 30 days you'd expect her to be looking more 'refreshed' and not like a broken shell of herself? her team are so full of crap making out like she's doing better.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

shoful

I don’t get it. She’s being forced to stay here? Why is this not be contested? I know she’s in a conservatorship but like why isn’t this being contested by anyone as mental abuse. Can’t Sam file a lawsuit against her father or something 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

retroglamx

On one hand, Sam looks like he really cares about her and he's genuinely worried for her health and safety. On the other hand, it breaks my heart to see her so vulnerable and out of it. I hope she's surrounded by people who love her and want her recovery and can protect her from anyone who wants to take advantage.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

ModernEcstasy

This looks as though she’s just been dragged out of there with no knowledge as to what is going on. 

I hope this wasn’t staged by her team.

I am so worried for this woman. She looks like a lost soul. 

Please be okay Britney. 

Phaye Monster

I really hope she's okay. It seems there's a lot of shady stuff going on around her, poor girl, she deserves some peace.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

whore
52 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

I really hope she is ok, she reminds me of this :ohno:

QA1u.gif

Off topic but where is this from?

MonsterJay
1 minute ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Off topic but where is this from?

American Horror Story i think

babyboo

the whole situation is beyond heartbreaking i don't even know the word. she looks so out of it.

Gimme More

i think her and sam might have worked out together at the hotel, she has her trainers in her hand and a hoody and sam is wearing trainers and gym gear! hopefully them working out together like they used to do brought back some normality, hope she at least enjoyed spending some time with him.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived