Queen Bitch
54 minutes ago, Serial Chiller said:

Whatever you say, user with Madonna picture. :ohwell:

Why is my profile picture relevant? 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Bitch

I'm LMAOing right now. Some Little Monsters are so insecure about their idol. Any time someone doesn't love Gaga and doesn't give her endless praise, some of you invent this narrative that they're just bitter and jealous.

Because someone like Madonna, Prince or Grace Jones would be jealous of Gaga for what exact reason? Please someone explain it to me, because I just can't understand it. 

It's like some Little Monsters just can't fathom the fact that not every single person on earth has to love Gaga. 

The Z
6 hours ago, Billie Eilish said:

Lorde/bjork of the 80s 

None of them is VERY famous sooo… :legend:

Grace is obviously jalous because Gaga was inspired by her in her debut year and she outdid her carreer in her debut year too, and ten years later, Gaga is still here and wouldn't have been this big without her 2008-2013 crazyness. The funny thing about it is that Grace started to accept Gaga in 2013, when she was "over", and after she came back to the top two years later, Grace wasn't her for her anymore

blackpink
6 hours ago, Bio said:

It's a pitty 'cause Gaga loves her. But at the same time I get what she means. Grace Jones turned fashion and music upside down and her style was very fresh and unusual. Gaga is a referential artist, everything she does is a reinterpretation of something that already exists and Ms Jones doesn't like that.

THIS !!

Grace is entitled to her opinion. I obviously love Gaga and know that she’s like a student; she takes from her references that have inspired her and makes her own music. I love that about her. 

She has to stay relevant somehow. But does anyone really care about her anymore?

Harbinger of Doom Stan

LilyLark
41 minutes ago, August3 said:

I'm LMAOing right now. Some Little Monsters are so insecure about their idol. Any time someone doesn't love Gaga and doesn't give her endless praise, some of you invent this narrative that they're just bitter and jealous.

Because someone like Madonna, Prince or Grace Jones would be jealous of Gaga for what exact reason? Please someone explain it to me, because I just can't understand it. 

It's like some Little Monsters just can't fathom the fact that not every single person on earth has to love Gaga. 

I love Gaga, but  yes the constant need by some, not all but some, to portray her as this underdog/victim when she's actually fairly well liked by say, 85-90%, of the music industry figures is...weird and kind of annoying. It's like some LM are convinced she has to be #1 in everything or they can't enjoy her, or she has to be this underdog fighting to be respected. I'd even say Aretha and Stevie were "meaner" to Taylor than a handful of legends dragging Gaga, and I don't see the Swift fans obsessing over it years later like LM are doing now. It's like people never got over the ARTPOP era, and/or don't realize people not being a "fan" of her style doesn't mean they straight up hate Gaga.

And Grace Jones dislikes Madonna, Rihanna, Gaga, Nicki, Britney, Miley, even Beyonce and Bey's almost universally beloved, and and more so why would Gaga be "different" and escape her snarky commentary? Some people are notorious for being snarky towards everyone (and sure, it can be unfair at times), but it is what it is and expecting Gaga to be the exception is odd.

But I should check out of the thread because I keep repeating myself just as people are repeating themselves by going "jealous?" over and over again smdh.

Spock

Grace Jones is a legend and an icon, and I just can't at these 15 year old twitter twinks trying to discredit her just because she shaded Gaga ages ago :rip: Stephen Sondheim teas. Yes, what she said is messy, and Gaga looks up to her so it's said she's saying **** like that.  But Grace is literally the OG Lady Gaga, and twinks calling her local and throwing "I don't know her!!111!1!" shade look so dumb

2 hours ago, symphonia said:

She is not a legend, an icon at best. And the mainstream doesn't know ha.

People stan her just to look edgy and different but her discography is poor.

She is like a glorified Rihanna without the mainstream success.

She is influencial fashion wise but the music is another story.

And the fact she keeps on hating every female popstars is not a good look, makes her look pretentious and bitter.

Like this for example, this is so tragic. Some of you should stop listening to Ariana Grande and open up a book from time to time

who will love me when the night is over

LordEnigma

Yes, we all need to learn about being more kind but if you think this is mean - y’all need to grow up and get some thicker skin:ladyhaha:

FentyGa

that's sad, grace jones is such a fabulous icon but yaknow
at least she speaks her mind ig

elijahfan

Oh Grace... why do some people make it so hard to be lovable? :toofunny: Not to mention her criticism is completely unfounded - you can criticize Gaga on several things, but NOT on personality.....

elijahfan
52 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

that's sad, grace jones is such a fabulous icon but yaknow
at least she speaks her mind ig

When you think about it, her collaborators pretty much made her an icon... She's never been a great actress, or a great musician. Without Jean-Paul Goude, she wouldn't have a legacy, and that's my 2 cents about it.

Archived