other

Grace Jones is MEAN.

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

Arcanum
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

How is being hated by someone an honor?

hater-quotes.png

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RichAssPiss

There is actually something sympathetic here. Grace is a very different person than Gaga. Her persona was shaped by her father's hard edges. She talks in the doc Bloodlight and Bami about this. Gaga is really as Grace says. She is an intentional chameleon. She is always trying on new faces and styles. To someone like Grace whose image is less about experimentation than it is survival, I can see why that might be off-putting. They are just two different artists. Let them be. Not everyone needs to be compatible with everyone else. Grace is a legend. She can have her opinion.

Bizcochito
58 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Wow all these jealous old legends are just soooooo rude!!! Madonna, Grace, Boy George, etc...

Boy George ain't no legend lmaooooooooo he's a 80s fad. David Bowie also hated her :rip:

TimisaMonster
20 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

You don't think Madonna and Gaga really put it behind them with that photo? I honestly thought Madonna was kind of embarrassed, because people dragged her when she poked fun at the 100 people in a room thing and decided to at least be neutral with Gaga.

Madonna? No...for so many years to go by and she still doesnt seem to just drop it and stop nitpicking everything Gaga does as some sort of copy of her career...people can take a pic and hate each other. 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

TimisaMonster
21 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

How many times have they taken pics with each other and months later continue to bring up mess...

TimisaMonster
4 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

Boy George ain't no legend lmaooooooooo he's a 80s fad. David Bowie also hated her :rip:

I agree with that :ladyhaha:

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, Billie Eilish said:

Nah, Bowie wrote her a letter and she framed it and everything. His son, who is low key misogynistic, criticized Gaga and has basically come for everyone who pays tribute to Bowie—except Lorde for some weird reason. Boy George was a fad though, I agree on that, but he was a b*tch to everyone. I guess that's my point—I can't muster up more than a meh when people who are notorious for being b*tches and criticizing everyone criticize Gaga, unless there is some misogyny or it's especially cruel.

*Scared of the Bowie fans, but tbh perhaps we shouldn't put out there that Gaga admired him so much because while he was an incredible musician....some ish has come out about him since his death concerning underage women.

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Madonna? No...for so many years to go by and she still doesnt seem to just drop it and stop nitpicking everything Gaga does as some sort of copy of her career...people can take a pic and hate each other. 

I thought she deleted the 100 people thing which at least, to me, kind of made it seem like she realized that the feud was getting old because she never backs down normally. The media normally sided with Madonna, but that was also the first time the media went after Madonna for their feud, too, and called it petty.

Phlop

Grace Jones is amazing and all, but household name she is not. She was somewhat of a fad and trend looking back. Her influence is more within the industries she was a part of, but the normal person won’t know her. Gaga is more of a cultural influence and has a bigger net worth at the end of the day, lbr.

BYE

KatieJudasGaga4
11 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

How many times have they taken pics with each other and months later continue to bring up mess...

So what? As of now, they are on good terms. Why can't you guys just move past that. Madonna and Gaga are passed it. Its the fans who carries the drama out. 

StarstruckIllusion

wbk she a mess. next

Queen Bitch

I can't at all ya'll calling anyone who doesn't like Gaga, jealous:lmao: Jealous of what exactley? Maybe they just don't like her, that's fine

sampool
1 hour ago, Evolve said:

Never heard of this woman before. Who is she and why does her opinion matter?

I would like to say “a has been”, but the good sis had nothing to anyone but the gay community.

Archived