Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy's Long Hair

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

Imo, Katy looks fifty thousands times better with long hair. Her short hair was... a choice, but the blond hairstyles during the CTTR era were so wasted!

And the long hair during the opening of Bon Appetit was an incredible look. I'm glad she's beginning to go back to longer hairstyles. What're your opinions on her longer and shorter styles?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

JustAnother

Considering this is like the 3rd thread about her hair in the past day, imma say my opinion is GAGA WE NEED YOU TO COME 

edengowon
Just now, JustAnother said:

Considering this is like the 3rd thread about her hair in the past day, imma say my opinion is GAGA WE NEED YOU TO COME 

ikr, I've clearly gone insane many months ago

VoldeLorde2

The CTTR fashion is what Witness should’ve been. A futuristic era with purposeful pop music. The videos telling a continuous story. Chained to the Rhythm feels so out of place on Witness. 

edengowon
Just now, VoldeLorde2 said:

The CTTR fashion is what Witness should’ve been. A futuristic era with purposeful pop music. The videos telling a continuous story. Chained to the Rhythm feels so out of place on Witness. 

I agree, I even bought the CTTR single on CD instead of the Witness CD because CTTR is so different, I prefer it to most of Witness

joannesrats

I like her short hair a lot, but I think that most people still just like her long hair because that's what she's more recognizable with. Kinda like Gaga with straight, blonde hair

Gagaplayer315

The short hair only reminds me of the atrocity that was the Swish Swish video and she lowkey looks like a psycho, she really needs to grow it

lady gaga oops GIF

Gaga Ooh Lala

People don't like the short pixie hair on her because it doesn't look good on her. It's that simple. Halle Berry rocks a pixie and long hair. Katy's should be a longer bob at least.

AJRocketMan

Katy can’t go back to her old image. She’s starting to show physical signs of aging; the sexy look a la 2010 and 2011 would be totally inappropriate for her now.

Smother Em Eh

She should've stuck with that hairstyle for the whole Witness Era or at least half of it. It isn't her gorgeous long black hair but is far better then the pixie cut. She should have this hairstyle now and slowly go back into her signature black hair. But you know it's so weird because dark hair isn't even her natural hair color, it's actually blonde (SHOOK I know). We're just all so used to it and it looks fine on her:hor:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Dancin
7 hours ago, Smother Em Eh said:

She should've stuck with that hairstyle for the whole Witness Era or at least half of it. It isn't her gorgeous long black hair but is far better then the pixie cut. She should have this hairstyle now and slowly go back into her signature black hair. But you know it's so weird because dark hair isn't even her natural hair color, it's actually blonde (SHOOK I know). We're just all so used to it and it looks fine on her:hor:

WHAT. 

I've been considering myself a borderline katycat for a few months now and I JUST learn this? Wtf. My whole life has been a lie. 

hmmm

1 hour ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

The short hair only reminds me of the atrocity that was the Swish Swish video and she lowkey looks like a psycho, she really needs to grow it

🎶 Oh she's Katy but psycho 🎶

Reject False Icons
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

Katy can’t go back to her old image. She’s starting to show physical signs of aging; the sexy look a la 2010 and 2011 would be totally inappropriate for her now.

:udidnt: How???:udidnt:

I can't see aging signs on her, aging is not bad and shouldn't stop her to have a sexy look. But I really can't see anything do you have an example?

Archived