Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Team

adamsenigma

Featured Posts

Mylene
11 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

So wrong. You all want Rihanna or Beyoncé consistently good looks? Sorry but what you said you want is basically minimal changes and nothing inventive. Gaga's looks, from makeup to hairstyle are always fashion forward and unique, some may be questionable but the way they are NOT consistent is what makes Gaga such a transformative icon. Jimmy Kimmel's look was the most BASIC bitch look and see, that's what you all are praising because you want the basic bitch makeup and hair. But if you want that, don't expect Gaga to be a fashion icon, because she'll just be another bitch in a dress. :triggered:

“Bitch make up” y’all have some ISSUE. and apparently wanting Gaga to look good most of the time is “moving backwards” after you lol. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JR Gg
45 minutes ago, Mylene said:

“Bitch make up” y’all have some ISSUE. and apparently wanting Gaga to look good most of the time is “moving backwards” after you lol. 

"Basic bitch" makeup. Learn to read then come back. 

Mylene
10 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

"Basic bitch" makeup. Learn to read then come back. 

Be quiet little cupcake.

adamsenigma
3 hours ago, A hunty said:

Well I’m just stating mine girl. It’s really up to her if she wants to or not. The way I implied it wasn’t even abusive girl, it was in an opinionative manner. 

You literally told me to shut the **** up. Ok. 

beaublue
4 hours ago, GAGAJANDRO said:

Yes!, I’m another topic (I’m sure u seen it) there was a guy that asked about some pants and I said that I didn’t like em and some other people said it too and we got ****ing reported for our honest opinion, please, @Haroon what the **** was that?

Lmao I commented on Madonnas filler & got 2 warning points yet the person I was responding to was commenting on Cher’s plastic surgery & he was fine... freedom of speech has long been gone from this site & they often single out people whose opinions they dislike. I can understand warning points for bullying but warning points for opinions on public figures? That’s just... well I can’t say in fear of more warning points for my opinion lmao

Zilla

Enough. These people work for Gaga and are friends with Gaga so it's not cool to bash them. You bashing them is like bashing Gaga and her choices.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived