💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga's Bassist: Something's Coming

Gam

Featured Posts

elijahfan
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

Well, then we simply just passed by our point all the time and if that’s the case I am sorry and you can forget most of what I said...

Don't worry boo, it's not that serious :hug:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in the saddle could mean he is just now gonna start rehearsing and practicing again for Enigma's return :stalkga: 

joannesrats
4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Should I remind you guys she started hyping ARTPOP a solid year before the record came out

Yeah, and she started posting pictures of her in a studio with Boys Noize and Bloodpop a year ago, too 

joannesrats
3 hours ago, elijahfan said:

She isn't rehearsing for 40 days, her musicians are.

These are professional musicians. All they need are some tab sheets and can go on the fly. They can easily learn 2 hours of pop music in a week. All they need is a music director in their ear to tell them to start playing. 

Zorrotek
4 hours ago, Zander said:

Are people seriously getting told off for being realistic because some of you like to be delusional and hype yourself up over literally nothing or false insiders? Damn. Nobody is spoiling you’re fun...if anything some of us are trying to help you be a bit more realistic before you have another biweekly meltdown and take out your unnecessary disappointment on Gaga and her team who have literally done nothing wrong.

Some of us like to get hyped when we actually have some solid news to get hyped over. Why get yourself hyped over nothing? Why do that to yourselves. It must be exhausting. 

Realistically her bassist could be rehearing for that conference which is coming up soon.

Exactly! Thank You!

1. It’s probably for enigma or the SAP Conference.

2. LG6 is probably halfway finished but it won’t be coming soon (i’m gonna avoid using the term scrapped coz i’m getting dragged to filth)

3. Gaga’s usual timeframe of lead single release ever since BTW was Q3 - Applause was in August, PI and Shallow was in September.

—LG6’s lead will probably be released around end/mid july and the album around Sept/Oct. This timeframe is also perfect for the new grammys cut-off if she dont want to compete with herself for ASIB album. 

—She’ll probably focus with MET/Haus Beauty/Enigma for May and June (rehearsals/press interviews/haus beauty commercials) 

4. Gaga is not known for surprise release, she’ll never do that. Lol. Gaga, Taylor and Adele are superstars for GLOBAL markets and it requires a week or a month of campaign — surprise release only works for Beyonce coz her market is mainly on U.S ALONE, which has quick access to digital purchases and streaming

Petrichor
2 hours ago, Zorrotek said:

Exactly! Thank You!

1. It’s probably for enigma or the SAP Conference.

2. LG6 is probably halfway finished but it won’t be coming soon (i’m gonna avoid using the term scrapped coz i’m getting dragged to filth)

3. Gaga’s usual timeframe of lead single release ever since BTW was Q3 - Applause was in August, PI and Shallow was in September.

—LG6’s lead will probably be released around end/mid july and the album around Sept/Oct. This timeframe is also perfect for the new grammys cut-off if she dont want to compete with herself for ASIB album. 

—She’ll probably focus with MET/Haus Beauty/Enigma for May and June (rehearsals/press interviews/haus beauty commercials) 

4. Gaga is not known for surprise release, she’ll never do that. Lol. Gaga, Taylor and Adele are superstars for GLOBAL markets and it requires a week or a month of campaign — surprise release only works for Beyonce coz her market is mainly on U.S ALONE, which has quick access to digital purchases and streaming

The Cure says hi sweetie. Please stop pulling fates out of thin air. Just because Gaga released in Q3 for the past two albums doesn’t mean she’s going to do it again. Same with her other “usual” release habits. Literally anything can happen.

Zorrotek
3 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

The Cure says hi sweetie. Please stop pulling fates out of thin air. Just because Gaga released in Q3 for the past two albums doesn’t mean she’s going to do it again. Same with her other “usual” release habits. Literally anything can happen.

I said lead single. The Cure is an ASIB reject and a promo/buzz single for JWT and Coachella — not a lead single for an album. No need for sass sweetie — we’re being rational here.

*Past four albums — if we wanna be accurate. All released in Q3 

Applause - August 12, 2013

Anything Goes - July 29, 2014

Perfect Illusion - September 9, 2016

Shallow -  September 27, 2019

If you wanna keep your hopes high every single friday of the week — that’s on you. 💋

I’d love to be proven wrong with a surprise release tho, but why would i waste energy for hints that are pulled “out of thin air” lmaooo

joeymonda

He literally says “we have some things coming up” - this has nothing to do with Enigma. He would have not worded it that way if it was. Trust. 

F*ck your perfect illusion

ROHKEUS
1 hour ago, Zorrotek said:

I said lead single. The Cure is an ASIB reject and a promo/buzz single for JWT and Coachella — not a lead single for an album. No need for sass sweetie — we’re being rational here.

*Past four albums — if we wanna be accurate. All released in Q3 

Applause - August 12, 2013

Anything Goes - July 29, 2014

Perfect Illusion - September 9, 2016

Shallow -  September 27, 2019

If you wanna keep your hopes high every single friday of the week — that’s on you. 💋

I’d love to be proven wrong with a surprise release tho, but why would i waste energy for hints that are pulled “out of thin air” lmaooo

But she said she want the new album to be a surprise. 

In love with chaos depressed by fate.

latina twilight

People who work with Gaga teasing and hinting at something happening very very soon so fans are excited even though nothing comes at the end?

That never happened before :triggered:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Guest Adarsh
2 minutes ago, dnzr said:

"saddle"? does that mean lg6 is country again?? :ladyhaha:

Giddy up ladies, we ✈️ Country again 🤠 

Archived