Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Let's talk MDNA

Phoebe Buffay

Featured Posts

HorusRa2
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

rebel heart literally exists. :diane:

I have the same problems with Rebel Heart (even though some of my favorite M songs are on the record). 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lucas

This is just a fun club-ready record. There are a few bad songs for sure, but it's not as bad as people say, it still has so many bops

RAMROD

LOLOL 

U: Let's talk about MDNA

Me: *read the title*

Me:

tenor.gif

But Also Me:

tenor.gif

Spoiler

All jokes aside, the album is not bad, it is just mediocre is all. Hence it is forgettable. I understand than Madonna tried to catch the trend and doing it her way, but it does not work too well for her this time around. She didn't catch the momentum that she was hoping to catch after her Supwerbowl performance. But at least the tour were great. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Davian

I used to dislike it so much but a lot of track really grew on me:tony:

It has some high highs but also some really low lows so that’s what drags the album as a whole down.

Girl Gone Wild, I’m Addicted, Turn Up The Radio, Give Me All You Luvin’, Some Girls, I Don’t Give a, Love Spent, Masterpiece and Beautiful Killer are the once’s I like to listen to!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

elijahfan

It’s not half as bad as people like to say it is, there are serious bops on that one. The main thing that irks me with MDNA is that she desperately tried to go on Gaga territory and prove something.

Rebel Heart, on the other hand, is the real trainwreck of her discography and I’ll never understand how people can put it above MDNA and tracks like Gang Bang, I’m Addicted or Love Spent, that are totally brilliant. While I don’t hate everything on Rebel Heart, the brilliant moments are sparse... Some tracks make it feel like a Madonna parody record. Tastes are subjective of course, but no true Madonna fan in their right mind would consider Rebel Heart a remotely good album as a whole.

polaroislucas

I loved MDNA especially the tour that went with it. I was very disappointed with the rebel heart tour.

I didn’t have enough money to see the MDNA tour in 2012 because I had spent everything for the btwb.
So I saw at the rebel heart tour, really voring.
And the fact that she sings the remixed version of living for love :saladga:

Phoebe Buffay
43 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Tastes are subjective of course, but no true Madonna fan in their right mind would consider Rebel Heart a remotely good album as a whole.

i'm a true madonna fan and i absolutely adore the album. :gayhat: it was her best album since confessions until madame x :hor:

MyQueen
1 hour ago, Phoebe Buffay said:

girl not when like a virgin, true blue and hard candy exist. :ph34r:

:what:

Maleficent

it’s rushed. her vocals sound badly mastered and poorly done. you can notice this in LoveSpent, where it’s  not even clear what she’s saying in the pre-choruses... William Orbit admitted the album was rushed and M was not feeling herself during recording (probably bc of the negative W.E reception)

Anderson123

It's a fun album but for Madonna standards, it's bad, I still think Rebel Heart is way better than it. It all started with the terrible choice of making Give Me All Your Luvin' the lead single and continued with what it feels like she was busy making W.E. and barely had the time to really think about this album so she just recorded it to have something released.

I listen to Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, Addicted, Turn Up The Radio and Masterpiece the most and there's still a couple of songs here and there like Love Spent, Falling Free, Beautiful Killer and I F'ed Up that I like but overall it's just one of my least favorite Madonna albums just because she has made GREAT records in the past.

I think what disappointed me the most was that she had been talking about working with William Orbit on this album so we all got excited that they were going to create magic like with Ray of Light but mehh.

FentyGa

I like MDNA, it's a cool title and a decent album
Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, and I Don't Give A all slap

sillynate

Girl Gone Wild, Gang Bang, and I’m Addicted are pure Pop-EDM perfection and if you listen to the album from start to finish it’s 1 2 3 slayage with no rest until number 4. 

sillynate
38 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

It all started with the terrible choice of making Give Me All Your Luvin' the lead single

I firmly believe that was because of the Super Bowl so she could have Miki Minach and Mia be guests there. If she didn’t do the Super Bowl, Girl Gone Wild would’ve been the lead single no doubt

BlingNotTheMusic
3 hours ago, HorusRa2 said:

Im still waiting for her to deliver. It’s been a long time since Hard Candy

OMG YAS this album gets hate too but it's honestly so fun! I listen to it all the time even now

Archived