Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Taylor top Reputation Stadium Tour boxscore gross?

JawBroker

Featured Posts

JawBroker

As we all know she had her record-breaking tour which did $345M with only 53 dates. Almost everyone claimed it would be a flop. All her haters were rejoicing over her possibly be over for good. But Taylor had other plans for them. So do you think she will outgross RST??? And how much do you think it will do??

Personally, I think she will cause I feel like she's hungry for a 1989/Red success. This girl seems like she's been planning out every single step in her career since 13 years old. She seems really success driven and ambitious. Well, can you blame her? When you're born with your NORTH NODE(souls journey) in the 2nd house(Money) you can't help it.:vegas:  Madonna has this placement too...

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, JawBroker said:

Almost everyone claimed it would be a flop.

Pretty sure no one did :rip:

OT: With a tour that has more dates, easily.

Guillaume Hamon

I think so! :) Maybe be it will be with her next tours or maybe later on in her career but that's absolutely possible for her to do so...

When your fans get older they often can invest way more for a ticket than they did as teen. Imagine all the current very young fans of taylor wanting to pay to see her when they'll be 50... That would be a lot of financially independent folks okay to save many bucks to pay even for an expensive ticket cause it reminds them of their youth, has a big emotional component to it etc.

Madonna had her most successful tour ever at 50 year old ( hard candy period ) even if it clearly wasn't her biggest era as a popstar. It was mainly because of that fanbase age thing imo. After this period, her following albums partially disappointed her fans so her accompanying tours didn't do as well so as long as Taylor will keep her fans around with good quality tours and music along the decades like madonna did she'll get bigger and bigger tours with the aging ( therefore usually getting richer) fanbase.

Thomas P
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yes they did. For months leading up to it people were like “it’s still not sold out”, and “you can’t expect her to do a successful tour on her flop album”, but then opening night hit and pretty much everyone shut up about it. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Pop Music

Yes. Depending on the music she's serving tho. If she goes back to more country pop roots then maybe. But if she stays full force pop then yes. 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Yes, just add another night at the Rose Bowl :coffee:

5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

It was actually a weirdly significant media narrative that her tour could underperform and not sellout. Basically, the press doubted her and anti-stans ran with it because  various 2017/2018 tours didn't sell out (read: Katy, Lorde, Lana) and her team went with a slow roll out over six months which made ticket sales look lackluster. Anti-stans conveniently forget that her peers are Adele and Beyonce at their own peril.

RAMROD

I want her to add more dates and she will  :gaycat: 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

47 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

There was a LOT of people saying the Rep. tour would flop

Spock
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

They actually did, the media was reporting the tour wasn’t selling well because no dates were sold out at first, and dragged her for using the slow ticketing method

who will love me when the night is over

Archived