music news

Homecoming is the first of three Beyoncé projects for Netflix

Kalinda

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EnigmaNecrotic1

Y'all... Stop asking how commenting on a black person's ability to be "articulate" is racist. If you actually want to know, just do a simple google search. 

It may not in itself sound racist, but the history of that word as it is associated with black people in American and European culture is where the problem lays. 

Felonies? Loves it.

Matangi

u know bey stays winning when the pressed bottoms on ggd have a fit over literally nothing but the success of one of gaga's collaborators and friends. grow the **** up

ChromeAngel
5 hours ago, Goddessoflove96 said:

I’m not saying you’re right, but honestly I understand.. :reductive:

But that’s real life. I cry all day long, too. A relatable queen :diane:

Eddie

I hope is another visual album :giveup:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Ally Campana

What I’ve learned from the thread so far.

Articulate = Racist.

ok, I’m out. 

Does it matter? Damage is done

fede ARTPOP
On 4/20/2019 at 6:57 AM, Ryusei said:

when will gaga

Just imagine, ASIB Making of documental, JWT Concert and LG6 Visual all in Netflix. :giveup:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

A Hybrid
12 hours ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Our girl is doing like 12 shows in Vegas for 100 million calm down lmfao

Idk if anyone has replied to this but she’s doing 5 times that

No family’s safe when I sashay

Bellatrix

Three? Can't it just go away already? :poot:

I'm sick of having it popping up between every episode of the series I'm watching right now, instead of the option to continue with the next episode.

Aphrodizy26
9 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

Idk if anyone has replied to this but she’s doing 5 times that

If you’re talking about the amount of shows it’s sarcasm. My point is she’s doing hardly any shows for 100 million and we have monsters calling Beyonce money grubbing. Not saying Gaga is money grubbing, there is nothing wrong with your hustle and being bout your money. The haters are just hating on miss Bey.

A Hybrid
1 hour ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

If you’re talking about the amount of shows it’s sarcasm. My point is she’s doing hardly any shows for 100 million and we have monsters calling Beyonce money grubbing. Not saying Gaga is money grubbing, there is nothing wrong with your hustle and being bout your money. The haters are just hating on miss Bey.

Ok but you realize Beyonce already makes more money off her shows and this Netflix is a plus that she probably doesn't even work on. Credits mean nothing when it comes to her, remember when she was credited as a writer on Ed's ''Perfect''? :ladyhaha:

No family’s safe when I sashay

Kattys

I’m happy because everything I saw was greatness and magic.

Currently streaming Homecoming on spotify :vegas: The new instrumental arrangements with band and orchestra are to die for :vegas: When will Gaga...

Spanish Eyes

Friendly reminder that we DON'T HAVE TO COMPARE HER TO GAGA in order to appreciate Beysus. I love her, and I love Gaga. I'm sick and tired of women being pitted against each other every other second. Why can't we enjoy the art of one without bringing down the other?!

Archived