Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
question

Poll: Album cycle with the best fashion?

Album cycle with the best fashion?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Album cycle with the best fashion?

Featured Posts

August3

I love the Express Yourself era:ally: the dark metal punk style she had going was amazing. Her bold colorful style from the ARTPOP era is a very close second for me. 

Edited by August3
  • YAAAS 1

August3
24 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Skuffet.

giphy.gif

Det er måske en outdated joke, men jeg har dårlig humor, så  :oops::huntyga:

• LMAO 1

davflz

I'd have to say ARTPOP. It was so diverse and mismatched but also so cohesive at the same time. I think she really used the idea of "Bringing art into pop culture" really well, and I love how she worked with so many original young designers and experimented all the time. Like look at these :vegas:

Lady-Gaga-leaving-London-hotel-November- 47689.jpg 131204-galleryimg-otrc-lady-gaga-best-ou lady-gaga-outrageous-looks-dec-2013-2-bi latest?cb=20131208210352 Lady-Gaga-spotted-leaving-the-Nicopanda-

there are so many more ugh I wish she'd serve us looks like these again :giveup:

BadGurlMadge

It’s a tie between TFM & BTW:firega:

I AM NOW BADGURLMADGE/GAGAJANDRO

artPOPthatbooty
39 minutes ago, davflz said:

I'd have to say ARTPOP. It was so diverse and mismatched but also so cohesive at the same time. I think she really used the idea of "Bringing art into pop culture" really well, and I love how she worked with so many original young designers and experimented all the time. Like look at these :vegas:

Lady-Gaga-leaving-London-hotel-November- 47689.jpg 131204-galleryimg-otrc-lady-gaga-best-ou lady-gaga-outrageous-looks-dec-2013-2-bi latest?cb=20131208210352 Lady-Gaga-spotted-leaving-the-Nicopanda-

there are so many more ugh I wish she'd serve us looks like these again :giveup:

the last one was from 2015/AHS era

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com

davflz
10 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

the last one was from 2015/AHS era

I feel like AHS isn't really it's own era and it kind of came out of ARTPOP so I feel like it still counts :huntyga:

artPOPthatbooty
5 minutes ago, davflz said:

I feel like AHS isn't really it's own era and it kind of came out of ARTPOP so I feel like it still counts :huntyga:

How is the AHS era associated with ARTPOP? ARTPOP was in 2013 and AHS happened 2 years later, after the Cheek to Cheek era

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com

davflz
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

How is the AHS era associated with ARTPOP? ARTPOP was in 2013 and AHS happened 2 years later, after the Cheek to Cheek era

ok I kind of forgot ahs came after c2c :ladyhaha: my bad :toofunny:

but aesthetically i feel like ahs style pulled more from ARTPOP and doesn't really relate to c2c so i feel like categorizing it under ARTPOP makes more sense :shrug: i feel like 2015 in general doesn't really have a specific style you can pinpoint