C1trus

Hi,  I'm a  baboon :ladyhaha:

That zebra part tho:wtfga:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awakened M

It's like the end of a DreamWorks movie, streamlined into a music video.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

NIGHTCRAWLER
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

"we forgive you Germany" okkk :air:

I actually thought this was inappropriate. I love the message of the song but it could have been way more clever and consistent 

I mean lil dicky always trolls in his music, and the music has a nice message. 

I don't see why ya'll hating it lol, its so much better than music nowadays that just sing about s*x and money

Thomas P

I laughed out loud at the Germany line :ladyhaha:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Mr Judas

I reached my maximum cringe level :selena: and My face is stuck at Max cringe forever :selena:

-

I flipped my phone through the air at the "we forgive you Germany" line :selena:

All in all this is a giant mess and will be flushed down the toilet soon enough. :selena:

Appreciate the message though. :messga:

-

Woo lordy, thank God Gaga didn't get into this mess :messga:

Serial Chiller

If this is what it takes to get dumb kids to care about the environment, I’m all for it. :ohwell:

Where’s Gaga though :saladga:

Fresco

I mostly like this silly cartoon of a music video. :ladyhaha:

But ... spoiler ...

But the lyrics are childish.

There should have been some little girls in the first 1:30. Is the future really just little boys? No!

The first 1:30 should have been cut. The cartoon is the best part. Next week teachers everywhere hating this video because the little boys now shouting suck my but at each other.

Germany has a better climate change plan than the US, currently, wtf.

I actually really like this and the humoristic tone, it can appeal to a wider audience. The message also is so important and i really hope they use the money for the environement 

littlepotter

Are y'all ok :air: obviously the lyrics were intended to be trashy. I can't believe most of you are acting like this is to be taken seriously dgkefjbhfbvkjds

chaeri pls

Curunir

The message and the whole goal of this thing is GREAT! However, the humor side was pretty solid at points and just straight out abysmal at others :air: It really is a roller coaster of a video. Props to the animation team as well.

And wtf is wrong with some of y'all wishing Gaga was part of this? It's a damn mess, even if it has its moments :smh:

Mirages

The message is nice, the video production is on point, the song and lyrics are tragic. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived