šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think Gaga Is A Legend?

Twitter

Featured Posts

CannaeDrive

Well, Celine Dion said it better than I could and she's got way more credibility than any of us:

"Sheā€™s definitely one of the most inventive artists weā€™ve ever seen. Her artistic expression has no rules, no boundaries. When she first came on the scene with her outrageous style, she didnā€™t care what the critics said. She marched to the beat of her own drum, knowing that her message of individuality was a way to express her inner strength. What makes her even more special, and such a powerful influence on society, is that she empowers her fans to adopt the very same values in their livesā€”to stand up for what they believe in, despite what others might think. By doing so, she gives her followers the strength and confidence to believe in themselves. Whether itā€™s her unstoppable support for the LGBTQ community, or her anti-bullying campaigning, Lady Gagaā€™s voice is being heard where it really counts.

Yes, sheā€™s an amazing musician, composer, performer and, as we saw inĀ A Star Is Born,Ā an incredible actress, but her legacy reaches well beyond show business. She will continue to inspire love and freedom around the world, for generations to come."

http://time.com/collection/100-most-influential-people-2019/5567667/lady-gaga

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antoni

I used to think she was legendary and that one day the GP would see it. But now I actually think she'll be remembered as a popular celebrity and nothing moreĀ 

My name isn't Timmers

dynamite

You only have to look at any red carpet from 2008 onwards to see the impact she has had lol.

raragaga

yes

xoxo

JustAnother
21 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Gaga is already on Beyonce's level though imo. I'm sorry, but Gaga achieved WAY to much to not be considered a legend. Gaga got an Oscar nomination for her acting in her first major role and won an Oscar for her writing skills. Gaga changed the industry for the better and all her achievements reallyĀ considers her one of the most influential people of all time. Not gonna be rude to you or anything, but you can wait 10 more years until you consider Gaga a legend, but I think she already is.

I think you should probably chill with the over defensiveness.Ā Iā€™m a Gaga fan too and she deserves to be a legend. However, not gonna be rude to you or anything, butĀ Iā€™mĀ not delusional enough to thinkĀ theĀ GPĀ considers her one yet. They know sheā€™s talented, but the title of legend is something peopleĀ achieve with time or a young death sadly. Sorry to burst you bubble. Obviously I stan her.Ā 

RAMROD

Yes, she is.

She have been in the game long enough.

Plus, she have a very great achievements over the years. And her peers and her seniors admired her.

I know some people may deny her being a legend calling toĀ too soon, but honestly, she is. Be it her fancy clothing or her music, extravagant shows, or awards, people just can't stop talking about her :shrug:

All these awards shows always uses her name as bait is also another example.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

I think you should probably chill with the over defensiveness.Ā Iā€™m a Gaga fan too and she deserves to be a legend. However, not gonna be rude to you or anything, butĀ Iā€™mĀ not delusional enough to thinkĀ theĀ GPĀ considers her one yet. They know sheā€™s talented, but the title of legend is something peopleĀ achieve with time or a young death sadly. Sorry to burst you bubble. Obviously I stan her.Ā 

Many celebrities already called her a legend. There are many people who are considered legends, even when the GP don't consider them as one. Like Madonna, she is a legend and many people find her childish or even repulsive. You aren't considered a legend just because the GP calls you one. Its what you do, and Gaga has already achieved a lot to be considered a legend.

JustAnother
6 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Many celebrities already called her a legend. There are many people who are considered legends, even when the GP don't consider them as one. Like Madonna, she is a legend and many people find her childish or even repulsive. You aren't considered a legend just because the GP calls you one. Its what you do, and Gaga has already achieved a lot to be considered a legend.

The GP considers Madonna a legend...Ā 

Smother Em Eh

Yeah her versatile talent, influence and impact says so.Ā 

Shes completley untouchable in many ways and there isnā€™t anyone like her. She is completely unique and no one can top her!Ā :queenga:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

She is currently an icon. 11 years is too soon to be a legend unless you are MJ. One more successful era would cement legend status.

31 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Many people and many celebrities yes. But it isn't overwhelming yet like it is for Madonna or even Beyonce.

It jsut means she is heading in that direction but with only 11 years it is too soon.

LilyLark

Technically, Adele, Gaga, and Taylor Swift are icons. Beyonce is borderline icon/legend, and Mariah, Madonna, and Celine are legends. I'm talking in terms of awards, pure sales, length of career, and more (you don't have to like the singers, but recognize the level they've reached). Now, the GP does factor in to this and most of the GP probably doesn't consider Gaga, Taylor, or even Adele to be full on icons and puts Beyonce in front of Mariah and Madonna. So that mixes it up.

Give it five years and another Oscar nomination and win though, and I do think she'll have legend status.

10 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

One more successful era would cement legend status.

Inb4 someone says ASIB era says hi.Ā default_rkbx4uE.gif

Musicisfreedom

Definitely will be if she isn't one already. I have no doubt that she will continue her influence and excellent artistry for decades to come.Ā 

Bitch I'm Madonna

1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Technically, Adele, Gaga, and Taylor Swift are icons. Beyonce is borderline icon/legend, and Mariah, Madonna, and Celine are legends.Ā 

I actually donā€™t consider Gaga an icon.

In my opinion, thereā€™s a hierarchy:

1 ā€” Spotlight:Ā newcomers like Ava Max

2 ā€” Pop Icon:Ā currently delivering bopsĀ 

3 ā€” Established: delivering matureĀ bops

4 ā€” Veteran: active 10-15Ā yrsĀ in music

5 ā€” Legend:Ā active 20-25+ yrs in music

6 ā€” Pioneer:Ā inactive, respected, genre creator, game changer

Archived