💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which unreleased Gaga project did you want the most

Which unreleased Gaga project did you want the most ?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Gaga has had a lot of projects she's teased before but never seen the light of day, which one were you looking forward to the most ?

• ARTPOP Act 2
    • Original LG5
    • Do What U Want music video
    • Venus Music Video

Featured Posts

Pop Music

ARTPOP act 2. I think songs like tea, temple, onion girl, sire, and in like with you would all be incredible gaga staples for me and I am just praying that demo's leak if they are out there one day! 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Anderson123

Act 2 because it was supposed to be released and everything, that was the plan.

Glamourpuss

I think LG5 because of all the songs she did with RedOne. 

Not bothered about Act 2 although I'd really love to hear a studio version of Princess Die.

edengowon

Original LG5 tbh

I'd love ARTPOP Act II and I would die if it came out but I'm worried we've hyped it up too much. If it ever releases it'll probably feel really underwhelming.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

KatieJudasGaga4

ARTPOP Act 2 - It's a whole album, I would've want that the most

Original LG5 - Eh, I would've love to hear it, but I think I would've still enjoyed Joanne more

Do What U Want music video - No Way.

Venus Music Video - Yes

JohnnyVersace

Act 2 always imo seemed like it was never being released. Like, that was just too good to be true, and the release of ARTPOP was already so sloppy, I knew it was never coming. 

For me it's the Venus video. Should have stayed as the second single, deserved an incredible video, etc. etc. She was already living as Venus day to day, with the wig and the seashells and all, and the switch to DWUW just seemed so messy. 

AJRocketMan

Also not on here: the second Born This Way music video, which she confirmed she filmed. Maybe it was the country road version? That would be awesome.

I wanted all of these, but Act Two the most. After I heard Brooklyn Nights and the Tinnitus demo I was hooked.

M i K E Y

ARTPOP Act 2, The Second BTW video AND MOST OF ALL The filmed concerts 

LordEnigma

ACT 2.

If it fit with the first part more mainstream and the second more experimental idea - I can only imagine the slayage :giveup:

LeJudas

Unrelated: 

I love the A-YO visuals for Coachella.

The colors, The Frizzy Crumpet hair, her beauty shined through HARD. she looked so good in this. 

Archived