Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michelle Obama stanning Beyoncé in Twitter video

Stef

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

I just can't get my head around this self deprecating hate you clearly seem to have. Yes you are white but why are you blaming yourself and your race. 

Literally have no problem being white, I just have a problem with you not letting Beyonce represent her race in a positive way? Not always about us.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fathermonster
Just now, Karl said:

Literally have no problem being white, I just have a problem with you not letting Beyonce represent her race in a positive way? Not always about us.

This has gotten way out of hand, I apologise if my comments looks racist because I'm honestly not. 

JohnnyVersace
7 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

I just can't get my head around this self deprecating hate you clearly seem to have. Yes you are white but why are you blaming yourself and your race. 

Because history. There is systematic racism in our country, and people are DYING because of it. And you denouncing black culture, and claiming that your whiteness is just as necessary to celebrate, is just so backwards and ignorant. We can't just BE equal when the government and the racist ****s in the middle of the country are still trying to kill a large segment of the population based solely on their color. As a white person, it's YOUR duty to see color, and see the huge difference in treatment between races and support people of all races to use their voice. You are privileged for not living in fear because of your skin, and down-playing race relations in the current state of the world is just plain stupid and a bit cruel as well. 

Just now, fathermonster said:

This has gotten way out of hand, I apologise if my comments looks racist because I'm honestly not. 

Again I'm in no way saying you are racist at all, thanks for apologies though

Korok
3 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Because I'm not ignorant? I understand... history? Discrimination is still well alive and as a white person I can either 1) continue to promote it by being ignorant; 2) or acknowledge it and educate others on the matter. If you FAIL to acknowledge your legacy as a white person, then all you're doing is enabling further discrimination. I'm not self-depreciating, I'm simply aware of the past. 

fathermonster

My only gripe here is that it feels like people look at white people and think we should be ashamed of our culture and put it down by saying "Us white people only have war rimes and slavery" Not very fair to say is it. 

fathermonster
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Because history. There is systematic racism in our country, and people are DYING because of it. And you denouncing black culture, and claiming that your whiteness is just as necessary to celebrate, is just so backwards and ignorant. We can't just BE equal when the government and the racist ****s in the middle of the country are still trying to kill a large segment of the population based solely on their color. As a white person, it's YOUR duty to see color, and see the huge difference in treatment between races and support people of all races to use their voice. You are privileged for not living in fear because of your skin, and down-playing race relations in the current state of the world is just plain stupid and a bit cruel as well. 

Again Im from the UK, this is not a problem here whatsoever. I'm just not seeing it because I'm not in the US. Maybe that's why I don't understand the performance. 

Korok
2 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Who says they have different meanings? You? White people shouldn't be ashamed to be white or ashamed of their culture. Neither should black people. I am no racist. Stop being so hot headed and calm yourself. I was making a point it creates a divide, saying "Black excellence" might make a white person feel marginalised and left out. Again in saying, let's just say excellence. 

White people being marginalized  :fail:. Holy .......  I gtg man sorry

Again Im from the UK, this is not a problem here whatsoever. I'm just not seeing it because I'm not in the US. Maybe that's why I don't understand the performance. 

I'm also from the UK 😂

fathermonster
1 minute ago, Korok said:

White people being marginalized  :fail:. Holy .......  I gtg man sorry

You are just picking at everything I'm saying. White people can be marginalised and be victim or racism, we are all people at the end of the day. So being so damn self hating. 

fathermonster
1 minute ago, Karl said:

I'm also from the UK 😂

You think there's a racism problem? People being killed for their race? 

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Honestly, I think it's clear that you struggle with other "reasons" as to why you don't understand the performance. 

But lemme chill :fan:

fathermonster
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Honestly, I think it's clear that you struggle with other "reasons" as to why you don't understand the performance. 

But lemme chill :fan:

Please elaborate.

JohnnyVersace

Please elaborate.

Nah I'm good, you've outlined pretty clearly yourself in this thread :ladyhaha:

4 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

You think there's a racism problem? People being killed for their race? 

In the UK? Our police don't carry guns so not as much. Is there a problem with our government leaving predominantly black neighbourhoods to crumble into poverty which leads to problems with knife* violence and such? Yeah. There's also a lot of ignorance, where I'm from it's mostly white folks, and there's a lot of underlying racism and xenophobia in places like that still. But that's getting off topic 

Archived