Gaga Daily Youtube
politics

Mueller Report Out Now

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Nancy Pelosi is calling for Mueller to testify before Congress in response to Barr’s poor response today. Many people are upset with how Barr tried spinning the report in Trump’s favor, did not have Mueller present, and rushed off when he was being questioned about spinning the report before the public could read it for themselves.

Edited by LateToCult

ItsTommyBitch

I feel like its still going to be redacted beyond being useful :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
  • Like 1

Morphine Prince

@LateToCult Please update OP when released! I’ll post some updates in this thread. 

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 1

Morphine Prince

For the debt I owe, gotta sell my soul, 'Cause I can't say no, no, I can't say no
  • Like 1

Morphine Prince

This is alarming: 

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

@LateToCult Please update OP when released! I’ll post some updates in this thread. 

Do you think I should mention the lashings Barr is getting for his err, pathetic response today?

• YAAAS 1

faysalaaa1

For everyone who supported this conspiracy theory, you just gifted Trump the victim card to win in 2020 and proved his point that liberals and the media are creating a witch hunt against him. Focus on policies and why the democrats truly lost and please learn from the 2016 election.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Morphine Prince
7 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Do you think I should mention the lashings Barr is getting for his err, pathetic response today?

Yes. This man has just lost all credibility. Not a real AG, more like a Trump PR agent. Pathetic. 

• Like 1

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Yes. This man has just lost all credibility. Not a real AG, more like a Trump PR agent. Pathetic. 

It’s been released!

ZacharyMark
18 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

For everyone who supported this conspiracy theory, you just gifted Trump the victim card to win in 2020 and proved his point that liberals and the media are creating a witch hunt against him. Focus on policies and why the democrats truly lost and please learn from the 2016 election.

We all know that the Trump's are in deep water. Just look at all their foundations, universities, businesses, etc that had to be shut down during this investigation. Look at all the indictments and charges made. Look into the fact that Ivanka and Jared nearly got prosecuted but had good lawyers to get them out. Did you even have to time to research that? 

Witch hunt? Birther.... Tan suit.....

Focus on policies? New Green Deal.... Education.... Flint, MI...... Criminal justice reform...... marijuana reform....... climate change....... etc...... etc....... etc..............

Oh yea, I forgot that republicans were so uptight about making policies. Still waiting on that healthcare plan that has been in the process for 10 years now....

18 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

It was noted earlier that Barr was known for this type of behavior before getting the AG position too. He had a nickname for it too. 

• Like 1

Morphine Prince

Morphine Prince

Morphine Prince

ZacharyMark
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

In other words, Trump ate all the cookies, but we just don't have the video to prove anything.

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

Definitely need more info on this..

LateToCult

@Morphine Prince should we wait a little before adding more links? There’s just so much coming out all at once. That way I can make a neater OP