Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift to perform at TIME 100 Gala

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

taylor swift GIF by 2017 MTV Video Music Awards

Taylor Swift and Khalid will perform at the 2019 TIME 100 gala on April 23, a celebration of TIME’s annual list of the world’s 100 most influential people.

Both Swift and Khalid are named on this year’s TIME 100 list. They follow in the footsteps of Jennifer Lopez and Shawn Mendes, who brought down the house at last year’s gala.

Source: http://time.com/5571679/time-100-2019-gala-taylor-swift-khalid/

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Stef

Will Gaga attend this gala I wonder? :oprah: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

edengowon

Three days before the single release/announcement?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

ELECTROHEART

But her single drops on the 26th, will she advance the date or something? :oprah:

Is it a private event? I have questions :oprah:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Marilyn MonHoe
12 minutes ago, Stef said:

Will Gaga attend this gala I wonder? :oprah: 

I think you already know the answer :laughga:

LaLa

I wasn't pressed about the cover, but I'm jealous of this :selena:

Is it in New York? I bet Gaga won't even go :selena:

Jill
8 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

I think you already know the answer :laughga:

so yes

i was really scared for a moment there

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Inferno

Never got the hype surrounding Taylor Swift. Its great that she writes I guess but so do a lot of women. She has no charisma and no stage presence whatsoever. I've always been relatively indifferent about her to the point of basically ignoring her existence but I must say she epitomizes the celebration of white mediocrity.

Marilyn MonHoe
5 minutes ago, The Bad Joker said:

so yes

i was really scared for a moment there

Keep the fear alive sis

She won’t be there :icega:

Jill
1 minute ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Keep the fear alive sis

She won’t be there :icega:

But I work at TIME and they said that she would attend!

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Never got the hype surrounding Taylor Swift. Its great that she writes I guess but so do a lot of women. She has no charisma and no stage presence whatsoever. I've always been relatively indifferent about her to the point of basically ignoring her existence but I must say she epitomizes the celebration of white mediocrity.

I find a fair amount of her songs catchy. I think there are more talented women out there,  but she can write a hook. And I do give her credit for writing, producing, playing instruments, and apparently being extremely involved in the process. There are only a handful of artists that do that nowadays besides Gaga. But I agree about her stage presence.

No one can top Shania when it comes to country pop, but that was Tay's best "sound" and she should go back to it imo. Her pop is more generic, but some of the tracks on Red were distinctive and original.

Inferno
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

I find a fair amount of her songs catchy. I think there are more talented women out there,  but she can write a hook. And I do give her credit for writing, producing, playing instruments, and apparently being extremely involved in the process. There are only a handful of artists that do that nowadays besides Gaga. But I agree about her stage presence.

No one can top Shania when it comes to country pop, but that was Tay's best "sound" and she should go back to it imo. Her pop is more generic, but some of the tracks on Red were distinctive and original.

Meh, shes had a catchy track here and there. I've listened to her albums over the years both by will and by force. I feel like shes one of those rare instances with me (as im usually passionately opinionated on just about everything as evidenced by my participation in this forum) where im just purely indifferent lol

Now we know why she got that undeserved cover. She gets promo for her new era and they get a big star performing at their event. 

Archived