💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How patient are you for anything LG6 related?

monsterhamh

How patient are you for anything LG6 related?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. It should…

• have come out last week
    • come this Friday (4/19)
    • come the Friday before the Met Gala (5/3)
    • come this summer (June-August)
    • come after new Grammy deadline (8/31)
    • come in 2020
    • come in 2021

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I expect it to come out in August at the earliest so any date before that would be a surprise to me. I wouldn’t be shocked if it ends up being a Q4 album. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustAnother
2 minutes ago, Curunir said:

It was 2 whole years of non-stop teasing. You don't even know what blue balls feels like :cryga:
giphy.gif

2 years of unofficial and leaked new songs tho, and she was always online entertaining until the blackout. Must’ve been fun. 

Curunir
26 minutes ago, JustAnother said:

2 years of unofficial and leaked new songs tho, and she was always online entertaining until the blackout. Must’ve been fun

If by fun you mean torture then yes, we had a blast :huntyga:

I actually prefer when she's silent like this because she's not the one causing the hype this time - it's the little delulus. This sort of hype can never compare to the one she caused back then :saladga:

HighwayFantasy
19 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

I admire you so much. I heard it was pretty wild back then

Her media blackout was so scary long, I really thought at one point that we losed her in some way. Now that we know for sure LG6 is on its way, I have all the patience that is needed. She is a pro, a master, so no need to rush anything!

WitnessEye

Lets be logical. She is quiet for a month now, and when the artists are quiet on social media, you know what that means. Met Gala is very soon and she will show up there definitely, so first single or album is definitely coming before that. Except It very soon, I am sure of that.

HotLikeMexico
41 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

i don't really care honestly, yes I'm so excited for LG6, however we had new music literally 6 months ago and included some of her best work of her career. I'm still living for the ASIB soundtrack, so it can come later in the year.

^ Real tea:

we JUST got new music and I can be patient LG6. We’re the ones creating all this hype and impatience. She’s probably only mentioned the album one time  

All eyes are on her right now and sure it would be cool to release now, but hype or not, she’s Lady F***ing Gaga. She’s proven herself and people respect her so much more. It’ll more than likely be successful. If not... who cares cause we still got new music. 

Im not gonna lie i want her drop the music soon, but i have faith that she's taking her time with the record and keeping the suspense.:firega:

Teal Ambition

Patient enough, Taylor will quench my thirst for the meantime :huntyga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

mr.peter

I'm honestly still satisfied  from the amazing ASIB era we just had. I feel like Gaga is on a much needed break. And if nothing is coming in the next few weeks thats fine. 

RAMROD

V. Patient.

Although excited for it, I treat it like, "it comes when it comes" 

I'm chile

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dancin

It'll probably come late April or early May. Wouldn't be surprised it it comes a week before the Met Gala,or even the same day as the Met Gala. 

hmmm

LilyLark
2 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

^ Real tea:

we JUST got new music and I can be patient LG6. We’re the ones creating all this hype and impatience. She’s probably only mentioned the album one time  

All eyes are on her right now and sure it would be cool to release now, but hype or not, she’s Lady F***ing Gaga. She’s proven herself and people respect her so much more. It’ll more than likely be successful. If not... who cares cause we still got new music. 

This. Gaga's tweeted about it once, and some people associated with her tweeted about it the same day. That was it—there's been no heavy teasing. Bloodpop posting a photo of them in the studio on her birthday isn't Gaga "teasing" LM, it's BloodPop just posting ish. And the producers & Eli making jokes about LG6 are being childish, but are also dealing with LM flooding their IG constantly.

Like I'd  love new music now, but if it doesn't come until October it's not the end of the world and doesn't mean the album won't sell. Katy took four years in between albums and so have others. Gaga literally just did a soundtrack and a movie six months ago. Even when C2C was released, and this was when the press still hated her, it went #1 and it was a jazz cover album. She'll be fine.

Inferno
2 hours ago, Curunir said:

I went through the ARTPOP wait and came out alive. I can take anything now :trollga:

Honestly why was the ARTPOP wait the worst? Was it because she talked about it so much with the fans? Like I think thats the one true era where she actually did tease the fans a lot while making the album.

SCHEISSEMONTRE

If anything probably June-August before the new Grammy deadline or Met GALA performing a snippet Acapella then next day or so, she’ll release it.

Mychal

Archived