I think @FalsePromiseĀ was using it as a metaphor

Ā 

Still it sounds bad tho

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition
21 minutes ago, FalsePromise said:

tbh the more I hear these latino and rap featurings the more I understand why Trump wants to build a wall. They destroy every song and that's a fact.Ā :interestinga:

This is gross. Delete.

ā–Œā”‚ā–ˆā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–Œā•‘ā–ˆā”‚ā–Œ

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, AMENiCURE said:

Ā 

ThisĀ sounds so good lol I might record myself listening to it and uploaded to YouTubeĀ :derpga:

LordEnigma
26 minutes ago, FalsePromise said:

tbh the more I hear these latino and rap featurings the more I understand why Trump wants to build a wall. They destroy every song and that's a fact.Ā :interestinga:

Or maybe itā€™s just not your style? You know you can just not listen to these songs??

Also, you destroyed this thread - thanks

La Rosalia
26 minutes ago, FalsePromise said:

They donā€™t destroy **** because those are their songs. Itā€™s the whities that jump over these tracks/collab with themĀ because they canā€™t get hits on their own.

LUO YI

It's too late for hispanic countries I thinkĀ :emma: so it better do well in America

The night sky tells all

Inferno

Wow.....people actually like this? Just....wow. This is so poor and blatantly desperate on her end. This makes Medellin sound almost as good as MadonnaxMassiveAttack

RAMROD

If this did not fly, then we know for sure that locals is not here for KPĀ 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Economy
18 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

Is Friday no longer being used as a main release date?

Was it even released last night like it was supposed to be? I don't see it anywhere

Archived