💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madame X is gonna be American Life 2.0

edengowon

Featured Posts

edengowon

After listening to Medellin a couple of times, I really like the song, it's definitely a grower

However, the sound/genre of this song is clearly experimental compared to her previous few lead singles (Living for Love, GMAYL, 4 Minutes, Hung Up). I imagine the whole album is gonna be experimental like the song and will end up being American Life 2.0 (good but severely flopping commercially).

What's your opinion?

the artist formerly known as melancholia

edengowon
Just now, SFX92 said:

What does Medellin mean

It's a city in Colombia?

MessyTop
22 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

After listening to Medellin a couple of times, I really like the song, it's definitely a grower

However, the sound/genre of this song is clearly experimental compared to her previous few lead singles (Living for Love, GMAYL, 4 Minutes, Hung Up). I imagine the whole album is gonna be experimental like the song and will end up being American Life 2.0 (good but severely flopping commercially).

What's your opinion?

Experimental?? Is a typical crappy reggaetón base line!!!! 

Is pure outdated noise 

edengowon
Just now, GagainsiderNYC said:

Experimental?? Is a typical crappy reggaetón base line!!!! 

Is pure outdated noise 

Well it isn't standard pop... it isn't what Madonna's done before... therefore it is experimental in the same way that American Life is experimental.

Henri Bardot

American Life is an album with NO fillers. 

I hope Madame X is as well. 

pooiota

Yxcvbnm
5 minutes ago, Galagala said:

I don't give a **** about beyonce since 2009. She's a good singer, but the real talented ones are her team members. That's all. 

Not experimental at all. Just a melodic latin inspired song featuring a trendy artist. Also, American Life's lead single talked about America's hipocrisy and capitalism while Medellin talks about Maluma's ****. 

SEXODUS
Just now, Bio said:

Not experimental at all. Just a melodic latin inspired song featuring a trendy artist. Also, American Life's lead single talked about America's hipocrisy and capitalism while Medellin talks about Maluma's ****. 

cardi b tea GIF

Serial Chiller

Words that I don't think LMs on GGD know what they really mean: 

-Experimental

-Dark

-Come under fire

Someone expand this list for me. 

Archived