💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Is RuPaul's Drag Race over?

Featured Posts

phantasmas
5 hours ago, josh james said:

I never said its declining viewing wise, i meant quality of content. In terms of repetition, the show often repeats a lot of past challenges that are way to similar to previous ones. Im not the only person who thinks there have been too many series of RPDR this year.

i wasnt directly quoting you, gurl  :hug: i didnt mean to offend

i was just quoting general statements i hear every season

id just like people to realize that them not liking a shows’ format =/= a show is declining

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

Nah. The only season I’d call underwhelming is S8. S11 has been amazing so far.

Now All Stars is another thing. AS1 was atrocious, AS3 was ok up until the finale which was a travesty. AS4 was amazing but some questionable decisions were made and the finale was a mess in the fact that it was underwhelming and weird. The double crowning I didn’t mind and I was happy for both girls but the way it happened was really clunky and sloppy. It’s like they always manage to **** it up somehow. Only AS2 was incredible from beginning to end.

Yet, we still get excited when it’s announced and we still watch it. It has that appeal at least. They still manage to excite us.

monsterdino
On 4/17/2019 at 4:54 PM, josh james said:

Hi all, i'm pretty new here and i thought i would finally start my own thread. Anyways i started watching RuPaul's last year watching from season 8 and since then became hooked but just of late from season 9 I've noticed a decline in the quality of the series. All challenges just seem like recycled ones from past seasons, winners are picked solely just on fan hype and RuPaul himself seems to not really even care for the show anymore. What are thoughts on this ? Is RuPaul drag race slowly dying ?

So u watched from season 8 and so on but not earlier seasons? Lmfao would like to hear ur opinion after u have watched the seasons before s8 :rip:

Luna Lovegood

All Stars yes but the normal Seasons no.

luna’s advocate

15 hours ago, monsterdino said:

So u watched from season 8 and so on but not earlier seasons? Lmfao would like to hear ur opinion after u have watched the seasons before s8 :rip:

I've seen early seasons, thats something i forgot too add, but i noticed a decline from after season 8 and all stars 2.

15 hours ago, phantasmas said:

i wasnt directly quoting you, gurl  :hug: i didnt mean to offend

i was just quoting general statements i hear every season

id just like people to realize that them not liking a shows’ format =/= a show is declining

no worries, i wasn't offended. I've not worded it in the best way :ladyhaha:

bloody g

I have to strongly disagree, this season has one of the best lineups in years

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

monsterdino
18 minutes ago, josh james said:

I've seen early seasons, thats something i forgot too add, but i noticed a decline from after season 8 and all stars 2.

Actually I would say that Season 9 and Season 10 were way better than Season 8 :rip:

mwjuell91

I think its just preferences. I see alot of hate for s8 but it was one of my fav seasons. Could barely get through season 10, but the current one is absolutely amazing. 

FentyGa

Season 11 is the best non AS season since season 6
AS2 was the best RPDR season periodt

Pink Tape

if i want to be real honest, the only great seasons are 2-5. i don't get the hype with 6. 7 is all about looks but overall kinda boring. 8-10 was almost the same (not necessarily mean bad). it's getting formulaic. so far 11 is so-so.. AS 2 was good thanks to season 5 (THE BEST ONE) casts.. let's just not talk about AS 3-4.

Archived