Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyonce - "Homecoming"

dit

Featured Posts

Ziggy
7 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

I sort of felt that the documentary was... unnecessary.

Glad we have a new live album though, I actually listen to the tracks from the I Am live album over the album versions. The way they removed her vibrato in the early days is criminal.

I think the hype was a bit unnecessary for what was a concert film but it’s existence I think is quite necessary. Beyoncé has legions of fans and this was a seminal performance for her and she recognizes that very few people got to see it, relatively, or could afford to. A concert doc for this makes sense imo and it’s such a good performance I’m glad we got it

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
18 hours ago, HermesGr said:

Omg.. Im Greek. This is a Greek Font.. It actually says: "Hthmskthming" :laughga::laughga: Total Stupidity!

If they wanted Greek style font should be "ΧΟΜKΑΜΙΝΓΚ" and Roman "HOMCOMING"

The letter "Θ" is the Greek "th" (like "thief")

anyway...:excuseu:

BBQ Grill teas 

⚯͛

LilyLark

I thought it was great. Sometimes I feel like people take out their frustration with the media overhyping her on Bey herself.

Also, people coming at Enigma...isn't it one of her best reviewed, if not the best reviewed, shows ever? I get not liking Enigma, but critically it was loved. And no one is going to match Bey in terms of spectacle, so people should stop trying to make it a competition—especially when they have two very different aesthetics at that.

EnigmaNecrotic1

Say what you want about Beyoncé, but she's an incredible artist; it's obvious she meticulously pieces together and polishes her work. The Coachella performance is important. She used the opportunity of being the first black woman headliner to show the world a big piece of black culture: HBCU aesthetic and traditions. I'm so glad she put together a making-of doc and released it so even more people can see the amazing example of Black Excellence. 

You can't get mad at Gaga for not releasing DVDs of concerts she toured around the world and then turn around and get pressed Beyoncé DID film a one-time performance while calling it "unnecessary".

Felonies? Loves it.

Ryusei

I love live albums :huntyga: but right as i wanted to workout with it playing in my headphones there was like a 10 minute section with no vocals that was probably all about visuals and performance so i havent finished it still :neyde: i wish more people would release live albums, it‘s awesome to hear live versions and the crowd. 

Musery

fede ARTPOP
On 4/17/2019 at 4:32 AM, dit said:

and yet here we are still waiting for the Joanne World Tour Live recording of the show :messga: 

Wheres the DVD/Blu-Ray tbh...this is getting sad. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

fede ARTPOP
17 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Okay I get that but JWT was lackluster if I’m being honest. Half the setlist was shortened songs. An entire section was cut on several many occasions, the breaks between acts (not even including interludes) were way too long (and that also applies to Coachella), and the setlist was just a big meh. Like she could have at least done a tour dvd. Like legit what the hell is good with Gaga cancelling **** left and right all the time, and I’m not talking about cutting tours short for medical reasons. I mean cutting entire albums, never releasing DVDs for anything besides C2C and the Monster Ball, the wine brand, and so on. Wouldn’t surprise me if she cancelled Haus Beauty too. It’s legit incredibly unprofessional with the amount of **** she says she will do and doesn’t fulfill. 

You know what, there’s no point in me continuing to rant cause you’re just gonna say it’s Gaga’s brand. Being a mess is not Gaga’s brand. She was absolutely polished between The Fame and The Fame Monster. Born This Way, although to a far less extent, started the messiness. I, as a huge loving fan of Gaga, am sick of it.

She has no more “hungry” like the beginning, is really sad, but not releasing Tours footage is unforgettable tbh. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, fede ARTPOP said:

She has no more “hungry” like the beginning, is really sad, but not releasing Tours footage is unforgettable tbh. 

I can’t fathom why they wouldn’t want to release it on Netflix or something. Such wasted potential since they filmed it.

A film by Beyonce , beyonces ass in the poster . Title is what appears to be the word Homecoming replaced with Greek letters of  similar shape cause it looks cool i guess, phonetically read as ethmskthming , get this trash out of my netflix recommended.

Archived