Werk

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

The green wig curse will haunt her forever huh :ladyhaha:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

They understood who she was all this time..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lighter
1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Good for her.

on another note, whoever her hair stylist is, they’re good at their job, I can’t even point out her lace front.

Cause that’s her natural hair hidden behind her short wig...:stalkga:

Lighter
18 minutes ago, Enhsa said:

Didn't she perform at coachella and that def boosted her sales :rip:

Xhe looks good with wig tho

The song was performed by a contestant when she wore that lol

LIKELADYAGAGA
3 hours ago, davflz said:

honestly, she pulls short hair off and people just have no appreciation :madge:

people just can't relate to somebody that looks like their mom. #notwrong

So when ELLE released Gaga’s photos.

Dr5iGzVWoAARxYY.jpg

All The Fame era singles should’ve charted again.

Ronk
3 hours ago, Stef said:

Honestly? With the greatest of respect, the fact that the entirety of Katy’s worth is based on what’s on her head is very troubling :air: 

I think Katy's worth is that she's a good and likeable person.    People are rooting for her and are looking for an amazing new song to rally behind.   Inb4 she's only one hit away from renewed greatness.  Another "Roar" will catapult her.  She's not one of the pop girls I follow, but I really hope this happens for the person.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Quartz

It's so fascinating that something as shallow as hair can affect someone's career. Like, it's really interesting.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Lottie Winters
3 hours ago, NightOwner said:

Explain to me what part of my post reads as a joke to you and I'll happily explain why it's not.

I was speaking about the original post which is a joke obviously. You should calm down a bit sis and lighten up. 

Actually you’re the one that brought gender into this. Some people look good with long hair some don’t same with men. It’s in a lot of people’s opinions that her shorter hair wasn’t good on her and make JOKES that her poor hair style choices is the reason she flopped...

You all are taking the OP too seriously and she charted higher with short hair so come on now guys.

latina twilight
9 minutes ago, PenthousePssy said:

I was speaking about the original post which is a joke obviously. You should calm down a bit sis and lighten up. 

Actually you’re the one that brought gender into this. Some people look good with long hair some don’t same with men. It’s in a lot of people’s opinions that her shorter hair wasn’t good on her and make JOKES that her poor hair style choices is the reason she flopped...

You all are taking the OP too seriously and she charted higher with short hair so come on now guys.

I bring gender into the conversation because it is a reality. I know the OP is meant to be a joke and I don't know what makes you think I'm not aware of that, but there's people who actually have that mindset.

I'm calm, in case you're that worried about it, I'm just sharing my thought on the matter.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Lottie Winters
32 minutes ago, NightOwner said:

I bring gender into the conversation because it is a reality. I know the OP is meant to be a joke and I don't know what makes you think I'm not aware of that, but there's people who actually have that mindset.

I'm calm, in case you're that worried about it, I'm just sharing my thought on the matter.

You are so defensive...it’s a lot. I mentioned the OP was a joke, you thought i was saying you were joking, so I explained again...

I think it’s sexist to even mention her gender. Men can have long or short hair too and look better way over the other in some cases, so I’m not sure what her gender has to do with anything. 

I know your type so I’m not going to keep responding. Your chosen outrage is your own, but I hope you have a lovely evening and brightest blessings to you and your family.

latina twilight
1 hour ago, PenthousePssy said:

You are so defensive...it’s a lot. I mentioned the OP was a joke, you thought i was saying you were joking, so I explained again...

I think it’s sexist to even mention her gender. Men can have long or short hair too and look better way over the other in some cases, so I’m not sure what her gender has to do with anything. 

I know your type so I’m not going to keep responding. Your chosen outrage is your own, but I hope you have a lovely evening and brightest blessings to you and your family.

Hahahaha I'm being defensive? You're the who's writing paragraphs when I literally told I was calm (which I still am). Plus, you're being passive-agressive and condescending with that "I know your type" claim.

About the gender conversation, I prefer to keep sharing my thoughts with someone who can actually hold a conversation without heating up and projecting their feelings.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived