Jump to content
Stefani Tee
charts

2019 GGD Top 40 Charts (Chart 28 Uploaded)

Featured Posts

calmar

Couldn't sleep / wanted to do this for a while, so I counted all the points for individual artists who have charted during the history of the GGD Top 40. For songs which include features, the main artist got half of the units, and the remaining half of the units are distributed amongst featured artists.

According to my sleep-addled calculations, 746 artists/groups have charted during the history of the chart. The top 10 are:
 

Spoiler

1. Lady Gaga - 16,562.25u

2. Ariana Grande - 5,789u

3. Taylor Swift - 2,434u

4. Bradley Cooper - 2,311.5u

5. Billie Eilish - 1,548u

6. Madonna - 1,518.5u

7. Nicki Minaj - 1,198.5u

8. Eleni Foureira - 1,084u

9. Dua Lipa - 1,047.5u

10. Cardi B - 965.917u

Is it any surprise that Gaga has 2.86 times as many points as the #2 artist on the GGD Top 40? :huntyga: And if you assume the average Gaga song length is 3 minutes, together, the GGD Top 40 has accumulated over 1.8 years worth of Gaga music :firega:

iirc, one unit is 20 streams, so you can multiply the unit values of the top 10 by 20 to get the number of streams which have directly impacted the charts.

Edited by calmar
俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DesertWolf
10 hours ago, calmar said:

1. Lady Gaga - 16,562.25u

2. Ariana Grande - 5,789u

3. Taylor Swift - 2,434u

4. Bradley Cooper - 2,311.5u

5. Billie Eilish - 1,548u

6. Madonna - 1,518.5u

7. Nicki Minaj - 1,198.5u

8. Eleni Foureira - 1,084u

9. Dua Lipa - 1,047.5u

10. Cardi B - 965.917u

Oh wow, big numbers actually, a few of them has a lot of songs that hasn't charted yet, like Madonna.

Bradley being the only male artist on the top 10 thanks to Gaga :ladyhaha:

Thanks for posting this, your dedication is huge :worship2:

Help me put my mind to rest ◢◤
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar
34 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Thanks for posting this, your boredom is huge :worship2:

ftfy :ladyhaha: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar

Anyone else having trouble scrobbling atm? (I'm playing songs on Spotify, but they are not showing up on my last.fm.)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

Anyone else having trouble scrobbling atm? (I'm playing songs on Spotify, but they are not showing up on my last.fm.)

I use youtube mostly, and i don't see any issues :huh:

Edited by Lazz Monster

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar
3 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

I use youtube mostly, and i don't see any issues :huh:

I checked and apparently other people on reddit who scrobble from spotify are having issues, so it's not just me. I'm afraid to connect my last.fm to youtube honestly :sweat: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

I'm afraid to connect my last.fm to youtube honestly :sweat: 

why is that tho? :oprah:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar
26 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

why is that tho? :oprah:

I dunno, there's a lot of random crap I watch on there that I think would mess with what crisjackd is trying to do. I don't know if it only tracks official music videos or whatever.

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, calmar said:

I dunno, there's a lot of random crap I watch on there that I think would mess with what crisjackd is trying to do. I don't know if it only tracks official music videos or whatever.

i think it tracks everything. but since he only takes into account your top 10 tracks, it doesn't really matter, does it?

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar
19 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

i think it tracks everything. but since he only takes into account your top 10 tracks, it doesn't really matter, does it?

Well I don't listen to music/videos much on Youtube, mostly documentaries or game let's plays, so it would make for some interesting chart entries :sweat: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
DesertWolf
12 hours ago, calmar said:

Well I don't listen to music/videos much on Youtube, mostly documentaries or game let's plays, so it would make for some interesting chart entries :sweat: 

Some people have also streamed other stuff than music videos on YouTube, but it's easy to see which ones are not songs so I take them out of the top 10 and take the next song availabe ;)

And yeah, I'm having issues too, but it happened a few times ago and all streams will be added when the server issue is repaired 

Help me put my mind to rest ◢◤
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
calmar
19 minutes ago, DesertWolf said:

Some people have also streamed other stuff than music videos on YouTube, but it's easy to see which ones are not songs so I take them out of the top 10 and take the next song availabe ;)

And yeah, I'm having issues too, but it happened a few times ago and all streams will be added when the server issue is repaired 

Just imagine

NE BBC - The Sex Life of Birds Pk: 27  WoC: 1  LW: -  Pts: 13u 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...