The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • LMAO 2

FATCAT
9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

What kind of bull

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓

PartySick
23 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I will never understand the pure hatred for Bernie from some Democrats. 

God forbid a politician stand up for the working class and fight for things that should be our human rights. Things that are normalized in most Western nations. 

I'm an American voter, I'm allowed to be hard headed and stubborn beyond all reason :ohwell:

I support middle ground candidates and I have very little faith in Bernie being an effective president. I'd rather someone get us a few inches than get no where talking about how many miles we should be going.

Let him prove me wrong though. Please. He has my vote if he's the answer to Trump.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me.
  • Sad 1

OG Gaga Stan
54 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Bernie's already under his skin. He's making up nonsense. :ladyhaha:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

PunkTheFunk

Not on my watch

tenor.gif

#I'mWithPete

#Marianne2020
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

HorusRa2
1 hour ago, Morphine Prince said:

Has to resort to making up his own facts & create a conspiracy to keep his base fired up against the government so they don’t realize Bernie’s policies would benefit them. 🤣😂🤣

If Bernie becomes the nominee, I wonder if DJT would even show up to a debate. 

• Like 7
  • YAAAS 1

Marilyn MonHoe
8 minutes ago, HorusRa2 said:

Has to resort to making up his own facts & create a conspiracy to keep his base fired up against the government so they don’t realize Bernie’s policies would benefit them. 🤣😂🤣

Bernie DESTROYS Donald Trump with FACTS and LOGIC

:ohwell:

• Like 1

OG Gaga Stan
37 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Not on my watch

tenor.gif

#I'mWithPete

I can't tell if you're serious, but if you're actually considering voting for this Very Acceptable to Straights, Normal, Not Queer Gay Guy™ (that has zero policy proposals, no ideology and is currently arguing to keep trans activist Chelsea Manning in prison for exposing US war crimes: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/2020-candidate-pete-buttigieg-troubled-by-clemency-for-chelsea-manning/) for some (?) reason, you should probably read this: https://www.currentaffairs.org/2019/03/all-about-pete

Make sure you get to the part about the massive racial and wealth inequity, opioid crisis and eviction crisis in the town "Mayor Pete" presides over and has done next to nothing to address. I literally have no idea why anyone would vote for this guy. There's nothing to vote for.

Edited by OG Gaga Stan
  • LMAO 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

Jenina
On 4/15/2019 at 10:45 PM, PartySick said:

At this point nothing will make me like him :ohwell:

Still has my vote if he's the one to beat Trump though, I'm not that stubborn.

I honestly feel that way with Biden. If it comes down to Trump or Biden I'll obviously go with Biden but I mean I'd rather it not come down to that. 

• Like 1

FATCAT
2 hours ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

I can't tell if you're serious, but if you're actually considering voting for this Very Acceptable to Straights, Normal, Not Queer Gay Guy™ (that has zero policy proposals, no ideology and is currently arguing to keep trans activist Chelsea Manning in prison for exposing US war crimes: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/2020-candidate-pete-buttigieg-troubled-by-clemency-for-chelsea-manning/) for some (?) reason, you should probably read this: https://www.currentaffairs.org/2019/03/all-about-pete

Make sure you get to the part about the massive racial and wealth inequity, opioid crisis and eviction crisis in the town "Mayor Pete" presides over and has done next to nothing to address. I literally have no idea why anyone would vote for this guy. There's nothing to vote for.

Tearing down a gay man WITH A HUSBAND because he's not gay enough? It's this purist bullsh!t that keeps the gay community from making strides. I'm not a flamboyant guy, does that make me lesser? I don't watch Ru Pauls drag race and fit the stereotype, does that make me lesser? Your rhetoric on this is sickening.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

derpmonster
On 4/15/2019 at 5:22 PM, Gabe said:

wow, if he can get conservatives on his side its over. I thought he'd struggle with moderates. 

Thing is, he'll probably struggle with the moderates but might win undecided + even conservative voters. In 2016, Trump's voters weren't just politically conservative. Importantly, it was a group of people who felt disenfranchised and answered to populist calls by Trump. If they see life getting better through a strong platform instead of a politician who'll do nothing, they'll turn to them.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/

derpmonster
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

I'm an American voter, I'm allowed to be hard headed and stubborn beyond all reason :ohwell:

I support middle ground candidates and I have very little faith in Bernie being an effective president. I'd rather someone get us a few inches than get no where talking about how many miles we should be going.

Let him prove me wrong though. Please. He has my vote if he's the answer to Trump.

I'll just warn you that the GP that often decides elections that's undecided in their vote isn't moderate. It's clear from the last election people want a clear, strong platform. Much of Hillary's criticism was that she didn't stand for anything.  Trump won the Republican primary because his platform was the strongest. People really want that right now.

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • Like 2

LibraLove
3 hours ago, HorusRa2 said:

He probably won't like he refused to debate him in the largest stadium in California before the California primary. He's a puss.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whispering
3 hours ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Bernie DESTROYS Donald Trump with FACTS and LOGIC

:ohwell:

He does, but that won’t work with Trump's crazy base. You can’t bring logic to an emotional fight. His base will follow him, no matter what.