Jump to content
V Magazine Hardcover Edition
music news

Madonna New single 4/17/19- Album 6/14

Featured Posts

MonsterJay
19 minutes ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

Ghosttown 

This song deserved to smash tbh

its a bop!!

btw MALUMA IS BAE :lolga:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Born To Slay
22 minutes ago, Levine said:

Medellin is the title?

My gosh a cringe and a half.

What is her last solo lead single? Hung Up? :rip:

Living For Love 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gumzy3000

Suddenly I’m not too excited for this lol. I mean, I was expecting Ray of Light vibes mixed with American Life and La Isla Bonita but this is AGAIN another lead Madonna single with a feature and this guy doesn’t even look likable... looks douchey and reminds of those fu** boys at uni. :ladyhaha:

 Also, I don’t like him on the cover and the name of the song sounds so ugh :laughga:

I’ll still listen to it and the album, I’m sure there will be good stuff and who knows, maybe this will surprise me too. 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stef

Originally slated for a Friday and then bumped up to Wednesday? Perhaps for a particular labelmate to launch her new single which will undoubtedly prove more profitable? 

 

I aint sayin nuthn. But I’m also sayin sumn:derpga: 

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
insight
24 minutes ago, ropi said:

Whats the problem with maluma? Can someone explain? I'm listening him right now, and nothing special, latin music. So? 

his d!ck

Edited by insight
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagainsiderNYC
5 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Suddenly I’m not too excited for this lol. I mean, I was expecting Ray of Light vibes mixed with American Life and La Isla Bonita but this is AGAIN another lead Madonna single with a feature and this guy doesn’t even look likable... looks douchey and reminds of those fu** boys at uni. :ladyhaha:

 Also, I don’t like him on the cover and the name of the song sounds so ugh :laughga:

I’ll still listen to it and the album, I’m sure there will be good stuff and who knows, maybe this will surprise me too. 

I feel the same. I was expecting a solo song with a new sound. With Maluma in the picture I dunno what to expect. Sigh

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Illuminati Freak
6 minutes ago, Stef said:

Originally slated for a Friday and then bumped up to Wednesday? Perhaps for a particular labelmate to launch her new single which will undoubtedly prove more profitable? 

 

I aint sayin nuthn. But I’m also sayin sumn:derpga: 

Bey is dropping her Homecoming doc on Netflix Wednesday and rumoured to be dropping the Homecoming album and a surprise single on Friday so this may what have caused her to bump to Wednesday. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teal Ambition

D4M-md8XoAA83TT.jpg

▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hurricane326
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

D4M-md8XoAA83TT.jpg

No

Honey, you got a big storm comin'
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KleinGa

Gaga is starving me so Madge is here to feed me :giveup:

Im ready for this. So happy its within two days 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stef
8 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

rumoured to be dropping the Homecoming album and a surprise single on Friday 

Is there a source for this?

The rumours are true, I’m back from the dead ❤️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xokuba
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

D4M-md8XoAA83TT.jpg

I don't want this album to be another cringefest, please stop.

 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...