Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ASIB things that bothered you?

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

IMO, that would be the editing fails on both ARUTW and Shallow performances. 

For example, on ARUTW, they used different takes for Ally and Jack, so when you get to see Jack, Ally's hairstyle is different in the giant screen behind him :saladga: and it changes between takes.

On Shallow, Jackson keeps "playing" the guitar at the beginning of the last chorus...

original.gif 

And then quickly notices it and acts all normal

7D468F74F8CA11A5A9FAC5CDFC3DB8B195C3050D

Katy Perry flute teas :huntyga:

What about you? Is there any minor detail that bothered you? 

PG.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enzo

Ally winning Best New Artist 

Bebe Rexha clearly deserved it :saladga:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Jenina

It bothered me how all the drag queens when they called Ally later on in the movie were wearing the exact same clothes as they were in the beginning of the movie. I know drag queens reuse their outfits but it kinda looks lazy or they didn't have enough time to let them change outfits and film again.

cool

Ronlop

Gaga's acting when she recieved the Grammy award & her reaction to Bradley interupting her.

Woohoo

that there's no interview scene / interaction with fans / scene where she's producing an instrumental with some cameos of her producers

"I heard if you record Gaga snoring and play it backward it sounds like an act. 2 unreleased."

Glamourpuss

The Vows dialogue that comes before Is That Alright on the soundtrack. It makes me cringe so hard. 

The cake smushing scene. It made me feel so uncomfortable how Ally turns it into foreplay because Jackson was clearly being an asshole. 

hpmcmill

That besides the final 15 minutes, the second half loses a lot of the excitement of the first half and makes you wanna skip the final scene after that.

How obsessed she was with him when he treated her like trash.

Reality
25 minutes ago, Herumbra said:

Gaga saying that they sang every song live when it is simply not true

get out snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

🖤👹

Defmix100
33 minutes ago, Herumbra said:

Gaga saying that they sang every song live when it is simply not true

which song's weren't? And singing live doesn't mean using the same audio with the same takes, they did use different vocal takes over different shots but that doesn't mean it wasn't live singing on the day, just that it is from alternate takes to the visuals shown

Defmix100
11 minutes ago, Woohoo said:

that there's no interview scene / interaction with fans / scene where she's producing an instrumental with some cameos of her producers

yeah it would have been nice to have seen the transition between music like Look What I Found, to then doing music like Heal Me. They should have had an extra producing scene and her being convinced to not do piano

Defmix100
59 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

IMO, that would be the editing fails on both ARUTW and Shallow performances. 

For example, on ARUTW, they used different takes for Ally and Jack, so when you get to see Jack, Ally's hairstyle is different in the giant screen behind him :saladga: and it changes between takes.

On Shallow, Jackson keeps "playing" the guitar at the beginning of the last chorus...

original.gif 

And then quickly notices it and acts all normal

7D468F74F8CA11A5A9FAC5CDFC3DB8B195C3050D

Katy Perry flute teas :huntyga:

What about you? Is there any minor detail that bothered you? 

is it actually different takes? I thought it was a live camera feed but there's a slight time delay. I thought in bts though you could see it is definitely live though not playing different footage on screen

And the thing that bothered me the most was the montage where they go touring felt a bit off in the edit when it transitions between songs then suddenly ends

Archived