Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

(LIVE NOW) Coachella 2019: Week 2. Ari, Billie, Rosalía and more!

Bizcochito

Featured Posts

andy232000

The truth is that Ari has been declining in quality/stage presence/energy ever since the Dangerous Woman era. The fact that people on twitter are calling this set a “masterpiece” shows how people have no clue what a good executed pop show looks like 

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeJudas
9 minutes ago, come to papa said:

getting sleepy because of how dark it is....

is her tour this dark too?? LOL

Yes actually. Maybe not as dark. But still 🤷

andy232000

Nnnajdnskdna HER stole part of her time so now she has to rush it 

UnnamedArtist

"It’s Sunday and I promise you what we have planned tonight you are not ready." — Scooter Braun. 
I see that not only we are not ready, but light and sound too. :ladyhaha:

Galagala
1 hour ago, Phoebe Buslay said:

No shade but she has no stage presence. Also whoever is doing lighting and sound should be fired. 

Her stage presence is always.....unfit for a main pop "queen" :ally:

LavenderBlonde2
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

Nnnajdnskdna HER stole part of her time so now she has to rush it 

These are all really recorded an hour or two b4 the actually stream time. It takes too much time to tear down & set up sets to air shows that close together.

*...I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...*

arrtpop
3 minutes ago, LavenderBlonde2 said:

These are all really recorded an hour or two b4 the actually stream time. It takes too much time to tear down & set up sets to air shows that close together.

the headliners are live, but smaller shows like lizzo are pre recorded. the reason I think this is because on Janelle Monae's story, she posted a vid of Ari's show and it was the same song as on the live stream at the same time. I hope that makes sense

aphrodite

andy232000
7 minutes ago, LavenderBlonde2 said:

Um...what stage tho? Ari did not have any set piece except for the huge ball. And then why did she say “They told me I have to hurry im sorry lets just move on to no tears left to cry” right by the end? 

LavenderBlonde2
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

Um...what stage tho? Ari did not have any set piece except for the huge ball. And then why did she say “They told me I have to hurry im sorry lets just move on to no tears left to cry” right by the end? 

They all have an alloted time frame. You can sometimes catch a countdown clock on the side of the stage. The producers are pretty strick to adhering to it. I really doubt HER went over. I'm sure Ari just tried to fit as much as she could in:hug:

*...I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...*

Tom Nook

Gaga and Beyoncé’s performances reacting to Ari’s set

giphy.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Angelm

Girl... That was messy, I just woke up, just saw tun live, and some clips on Instagram, the lighting was so dark, audio was bad, the stage presence... She had full time to prepare, Gaga had just 3 days to do everything :triggered: Anyways, Weekend 1 is always messy.

Archived