đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Steps Out at Hair Salon in LA as She Continues Wellness Treatment

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

britney apparently 'photobombed' a social influencer

Britney Spears has stepped out for the first time since checking herself into a mental health facility.

The pop star was able to leave her treatment facility on Thursday to get her hair done at a salon, ET has learned. However, she intends to return to the center as she's still in treatment.

Spears arrived with a team of three people to get her blonde roots touched up, according to E! News.

"Several people worked on Britney's hair and were very quick and efficient to get her out of there as fast as possible," eyewitnesses told the outlet. "She seemed fine and content... [She] was definitely excited to get her hair done."

According to E! News, those who saw her, the singer is "feeling refreshed" and dutifully practicing self-care while staying at the facility.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwKlJ77AdrY/

#JusticeForBritney ♡

KURUSHITOVSKA

Oh so when Britney had her worst time in 2007, the media were so bad to her, now it's about instagramers not letting her alone

I know she was just at a  hair saloon but gosh leave her alone... 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Phaye Monster

Look good, feel good I suppose

hoping she's getting better

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Brolysskins
7 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Oh so when Britney had her worst time in 2007, the media were so bad to her, now it's about instagramers not letting her alone

I know she was just at a  hair saloon but gosh leave her alone... 

Lol no one is bothering her, literally the "Instagrammer" just took a pic of herself in front of a mirror and Britney is behind her. 

berlinforme
4 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

Lol no one is bothering her, literally the "Instagrammer" just took a pic of herself in front of a mirror and Britney is behind her. 

"oh, just coincidentally took a selfie with britney spears in the background! so random lol, might delete later" :laughga:

Brolysskins
4 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

"oh, just coincidentally took a selfie with britney spears in the background! so random lol, might delete later" :laughga:

It's a beauty salon, she's not being bothered lol

berlinforme
1 minute ago, Brolysskins said:

It's a beauty salon, she's not being bothered lol

Not saying she was :bon:

But let's not act like that girl didn't exactly know that Britney Spears was sitting behind her, I mean come on, haha

Jose P

I only read “Britney steps out hair salon...” and was worried she shaved again:laughga:

Gurl I’m sorry but I’m still traumatized from 2007.

Archived