⛈ RAIN ON ME OUT NOW ⛈

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

opinion

Ceremony: Disney Villains Megarate

Davian
24 minutes ago, Varys said:

#10 Captain Hook

33mR.gif

Overall Score: 7,4

Best Score: 10 @Davian

Worst Score: 3 @Lazz Monster

 

18 minutes ago, Varys said:

#9 Jafar

giphy.gif

Overall Score: 7,75

Best Score: 10 @RAMROD @HausOfHarlow  @Glamourpuss  @Davian

Worst Score 3 @Lazz Monster

 

 

@Lazz Monster

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cb37fc84345565377

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys

#5  Scar

giphy.gif

Overall Score: 8,33

Best Score: 10 @RAMROD  @Glamourpuss @Davian @SamanthaC

Worst Score 0 @Lazz Monster

Comments

@LittleMichael

Another legendary villain, because he's very clever and evil at the same time

@HausOfHarlow

So, male lions simply try to take over lion packs and kill off other males and especially the cubs, so he was just like doing what all lions do. Still, pretty evil bc Simba is just innocent and cute.

@Oriane

He’s selfish but smart and calculated. He actually kills his target, unlike many other villains from other movies, which makes the movie so much darker.

@Dutch

He’s just so annoying. And well, that’s probably the idea for his role. What he did was really one of the most sad and evil Disney scenes tho.

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
Just now, Davian said:

giphy.gif

We're far from the Shallow now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
Just now, Varys said:

#5  Scar

giphy.gif

Overall Score: 8,33

Best Score: 10 @RAMROD  @Glamourpuss @Davian @SamanthaC

Worst Score 0 @Lazz Monster

Comments

@LittleMichael

Another legendary villain, because he's very clever and evil at the same time

@HausOfHarlow

So, male lions simply try to take over lion packs and kill off other males and especially the cubs, so he was just like doing what all lions do. Still, pretty evil bc Simba is just innocent and cute.

@Oriane

He’s selfish but smart and calculated. He actually kills his target, unlike many other villains from other movies, which makes the movie so much darker.

@Dutch

He’s just so annoying. And well, that’s probably the idea for his role. What he did was really one of the most sad and evil Disney scenes tho.

giphy.gif

source.gif

giphy.gif

finally he's out :neyde:

We're far from the Shallow now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
2 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

i like the funny villains not the pure evil ones :trollga:

Captain Hook is funny but you gave it a 3:crossed:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
Just now, Davian said:

Captain Hook is funny but you gave it a 3:crossed:

the 3 is not against him per se, i just never liked the movie at all :oops:

We're far from the Shallow now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
2 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

giphy.gif

*Says sorry*

*one moment later he gives a 0 to Scar*

:messga:

Edit: I know it was send way earlier but still:huntyga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
Just now, Davian said:

*Says sorry*

*one moment later he gives a 0 to Scar*

:messga:

well, to be fair, the sorry was much later than the zero :huntyga:

We're far from the Shallow now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
2 minutes ago, Lazz Monster said:

the 3 is not against him per se, i just never liked the movie at all :oops:

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5cb38111715a762e45

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys

#4 Yzma

tenor.gif?itemid=4909042

Overall Score: 8,57

Best Score: 11 @LittleMichael

Lowest Score: 6,5 @SamanthaC

Comments

@LittleMichael

OMG, Kronk-Yzma are the best! Yzma is sooooo funny and you can't hate her (but not when she says that she hates Kronk's spinach puffs, that scene is so painful)

@HausOfHarlow

OMG She's so crazy and funny. Such an odd but underrated movie.

@Oriane

Her intentions are very understandable. The solution is not really good (it’s funny though), she could almost be considered as the good one.

source.gif

HospitableGrippingBrownbear-size_restric

giphy.gif

 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davian
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

well, to be fair, the sorry was much later than the zero :huntyga:

I edited it but you were too fast:messga::huntyga:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Varys

So the next one would have been number one with over nine points if it wasn't for the last person who send his rates :madge:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lazz Monster
1 minute ago, Varys said:

#4 Yzma

tenor.gif?itemid=4909042

Overall Score: 8,57

Best Score: 11 @LittleMichael

Lowest Score: 6,5 @SamanthaC

Comments

@LittleMichael

OMG, Kronk-Yzma are the best! Yzma is sooooo funny and you can't hate her (but not when she says that she hates Kronk's spinach puffs, that scene is so painful)

@HausOfHarlow

OMG She's so crazy and funny. Such an odd but underrated movie.

@Oriane

Her intentions are very understandable. The solution is not really good (it’s funny though), she could almost be considered as the good one.

source.gif

HospitableGrippingBrownbear-size_restric

giphy.gif

 

now that's deserving of my 10, so great she's top 5 :firega:

We're far from the Shallow now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...