đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you enjoy American Horror Story?

Stephen

Featured Posts

SHALLOW

I used to. Haven't really enjoyed it since Roanoke but Apocalypse had some great moments.

Stephen
4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I used to. Haven't really enjoyed it since Roanoke but Apocalypse had some great moments.

Well that’s only 1 season in between Roanoke and Apocalypse :laughga:  Cult was very strange. Probably my least fave

Galagala

I love it. It's  unique and crazy af.

Asylum/Murder House/Freak Show are the best. 

T3ARS

Yes, Freak show and Hotel were low points imo but it has been slowing getting better. The new season might be my new favorite if done right 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

Queen Bitch

It's one of my favorite shows. Also all the hot guys in it just makes it so much better:ally:

Savage

Each season is GREAT. It’s like Gaga. It changes all the time and is never the same—and people complain about that, because they are attached to the first idea they have of it. Both classics/innovative in their fields. :legend:

Savage

Love all the seasons, don’t understand the Roanoke/Cult hate. Roanoke was prob the scariest season, and Cult was the most cohesive. Cult was also so different but still had a touch of that American Horror Story feel that we love

Archived