đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ava Max Performs On Ellen!

ACT2

Featured Posts

Max
1 minute ago, AndiGaga said:

I support her A LOT. But hey vocals were meeehhhhh.

This.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Fame

I don't think her vocals were as bad as some people are saying. However, she needs to own the stage more. I've only seen 3 of her performances (this one, one where she was was awkwardly standing next to a tv screen, and another on a platform while wearing a weird tulle skirt), and she just stands there during the performance. She doesn't move outside of a 2x2 box. 

huttont

Eh. I like the song and she’s not a bad singer. She needs some vocal training and she could be amazing. I think her stage presence is pretty good and will get better in time. And the stronger her voice, the more confident she’ll be especially while dancing.

JohnnyVersace
1 hour ago, ProjectJoanne said:

:trollga:

Are you joking?

First of all, this was decades ago, when vocals didn't matter. But who cares, the televised performance of this is incredible, and legendary. Ava needs to bump up that backing track if we're really going to compare. 

Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

Are you joking?

First of all, this was decades ago, when vocals didn't matter. But who cares, the televised performance of this is incredible, and legendary. Ava needs to bump up that backing track if we're really going to compare. 

Yes actually :poot:

Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

Thank god 

C20P.gif

:huntyga:

WORLDofGAGA

I think it would of been cool if she done sweet but psycho crossed with so am I , good luck to her though

@W0RLDofGAGA

KatieJudasGaga4

This wasn't bad at all. She is just nervous. I would be too if I was performing on Ellen.

Thotiana

I didn’t like the vocals but I think she’s going to be a huge star. Idk why but I can see it happening. I mean, we have pop icons and legends with a less impressive voice anyways. She can always improve.

Lottie Winters

Ava Max has been all the rage on here so I gave in and watched this video...GGD please explain! Because this is not excellent and I don’t understand. 

Archived