Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Harry Potter character megarate - submission thread

Featured Posts

Mirages
1 hour ago, PinkPop said:

@A Hybrid@LittleMichael@TeenIdle @Dutch@ReginaGeorge @neptugne@Logan@Daenerys@SwissMonster @hausofcy @loathereality @Davian @DiegoMonster @Mirages

Hey! If any of you would like to be part of this mega rate, I would love to have you rates - just PM me! 3 days left guys!

Working on it...I just have a little time on my hands these days :wtfga:

I'm the bitch that's fragile
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

PinkPop

@Bellatrix @littlepotter @OG Gaga Stan @DeluluSwine @Glittertinks @monketsharona @RAMROD @andrew23 @Marges @Maxie @klaus @Davian @Mirages @DiamondKing @corvus albus @Varys

Thank you to all of you for making my first megarate a big success - didn't think so many of you would have joined!

Ceremony starts 6PM BST/7PM CEST TOMORROW (21 April)! Hope to see as many of you there as possible - it's going to be a good one! I know some of you are busy but hope you get to catch up later. The ceremony will continue on to Monday (22 April) - same time - 6PM BST/7PM CEST.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 1

PinkPop

@LittleMichael @Dutch @TeenIdle @ReginaGeorge @neptugne @Logan @Daenerys @SwissMonster @hausofcy @loathereality @DiegoMonster

For those of who have shown interest: Ceremony tomorrow (21 April)! Deadline is at 3PM BST/4PM CEST tomorrow for all rating submissions followed by the ceremony at 6PM BST/7PM CEST which will be continued on the Monday (22 April) at the same time of 6PM BST/7PM CEST.

Edited by PinkPop