Stefani Tee
opinion

Harry Potter character megarate - submission thread

Featured Posts

PinkPop

@Varys @DiamondKing @DiegoMonster @Davian @Daenerys @SwissMonster @A Hybrid @Mirages

hey can you guys send me your rates! i would love to have more people in this megarate to make it really interesting!!

thinking about having the ceremony starting this sunday as i've already got around 12 responses - so if you guys could send me them that would be fab! rules are on the original post.

harry potter girl GIF

Edited by PinkPop
  • Like 1

corvus albus

I won't be here on sunday  :messga:

Am I standing still?

PinkPop
3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I won't be here on sunday  :messga:

oh okay what day are you free lol - i'm thinking of doing it over 2 days? i don't want anyone who's submitted to miss it lmao

corvus albus
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

oh okay what day are you free lol - i'm thinking of doing it over 2 days? i don't want anyone who's submitted to miss it lmao

I think it's practically impossible for everyone to be here on time but spreading it over two days is a great idea. I just wanted to let you know :D

Am I standing still?

PinkPop
10 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I think it's practically impossible for everyone to be here on time but spreading it over two days is a great idea. I just wanted to let you know :D

Haha as long as a few of you are here that's cool! 

DiamondKing
23 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

@Varys @DiamondKing @DiegoMonster @Davian @Daenerys @SwissMonster @A Hybrid @Mirages

hey can you guys send me your rates! i would love to have more people in this megarate to make it really interesting!!

thinking about having the ceremony starting this sunday as i've already got around 12 responses - so if you guys could send me them that would be fab! rules are on the original post.

harry potter girl GIF

I'm gonna send them to you until Friday. Sorry that I haven't sent them yet, I've been a bit busy lately :kara:

We Belong Together, Mirages ❤

PinkPop
9 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

I'm gonna send them to you until Friday. Sorry that I haven't sent them yet, I've been a bit busy lately :kara:

okay no problem! :)

A Hybrid
21 hours ago, PinkPop said:

Care to elaborate?

What’s memorable about Lupin character aside from him being a werewolf?

I just wanted to be one of The Strokes

A Hybrid
4 hours ago, PinkPop said:

harry potter girl GIF

I was planning to send before may, that was the deadline, but I guess I can do it tomorrow or at least till saturday

I just wanted to be one of The Strokes

PinkPop
3 hours ago, A Hybrid said:

I was planning to send before may, that was the deadline, but I guess I can do it tomorrow or at least till saturday

I thought people may forget about it if I leave it till May Haha but you can send them whenever this week 😊

DiamondKing

By the way, Sunday would be perfect for me :)

We Belong Together, Mirages ❤
  • YAAAS 1

PinkPop
7 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

By the way, Sunday would be perfect for me :)

Wooo!! Thank you for letting me know!

• Love 1

Glittertinks

Both Sunday and Monday are bad for me due to Easter, but I can catch up later :flower:

• Like 1