I was expecting some aliens/area 51 theme but we'll see

Serve it, Ancien City style!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
8 minutes ago, Pablo said:

And it's tiring at this point :ohwell:

Ryan Murphy needs to start trends not follow them.

Absolutely agree. I know i'm not gonna like this. I mean, i haven't since Roanoke and that's a shame cause i was obsessed with the show but he keeps f*** it up :messga:

myluis617
6 minutes ago, Pablo said:

And it's tiring at this point :ohwell:

Ryan Murphy needs to start trends not follow them.

You obviously must not know Ryan, he already has done so much and his shows have started trends already. Asking for too much from a man who works so hard.

Guest Adarsh
1 minute ago, Thonin Dyn said:

On October 31st, 1984, Indira Gandhi was assassinated by two trusted Sikh body guards outside of her house.

She was an ICON. Big *** energy :queenga:

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

You obviously must not know Ryan, he already has done so much and his shows have started trends already. Asking for too much from a man who works so hard.

It looks like you don't know him actually.

We all know that Ryan f*** his shows up after a while. 

I think the last good season we got was Hotel and then some good things came out of Apocalypse but still, a lot of Apocalypse was either confusing or unnecessary.

Scathach

Ryan Murphy has been working on a Summer Camp/Slasher theme for years, it was supposed to be Scream Queens s2 (Scream Queens : Summer Camp was even trademarked). So I don't think he just copied trends.

myluis617
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

It looks like you don't know him actually.

We all know that Ryan f*** his shows up after a while. 

giphy.gif

aaron l
Just now, Scathach said:

Ryan Murphy has been working on a Summer Camp/Slasher theme for years, it was supposed to be Scream Queens s2 (Scream Queens : Summer Camp was even trademarked). So I don't think he just copied trends.

Man I would have loved to see that. Summer camp slashers are in fact some of the most campy films ever. Mash that with the Scream Queens and I think he would have really created something entertaining. 

Morphine Prince
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Absolutely agree. I know i'm not gonna like this. I mean, i haven't since Roanoke and that's a shame cause i was obsessed with the show but he keeps f*** it up :messga:

Roanoake is incredible. I didn’t watch it until 2017 because I also wasn’t excited about it but wow I was so wrong. Honestly one of the best seasons. 

Hmmm, the series has being going down hill since Freakshow but i'll probably still watch it always cause i have no life :huntyga:

myluis617
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Roanoake is incredible. I didn’t watch it until 2017 because I also wasn’t excited about it but wow I was so wrong. Honestly one of the best seasons. 

I completely enjoy almost all the seasons of this show. I really hope Ryan continues it for like 10 more seasons. A lot of fans hate on this show but don't take into consideration how good the acting, set design, and costumes are for this show. Some storylines may fall apart and some fans may not be satisfied but this show is truly one of the most artistically innovative shows.  

aaron l

Summer of 84 was one of my favorite films of last year, so I'm actually stoked to see what comes out of this.

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

giphy.gif

It's not an opinion. It's a fact. Look at SQ season 2. 

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I know some people think it's the best season but i just thought it was super confusing and the docu style made it so not scary for me cause i already knew what was gonna happen since the characters told me and also the fact that the characters were actors made everything so fake that i just couldn't be scared on interested. I honestly don't know what you liked about it.

Archived