💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

yeah, we are craving for new music (let's try to do something about it)

brucee

Featured Posts

brucee

As it seems something (or nothing) is happening, and the weight of the wait is getting heavy, I decided today to seek for this dark electro pop we all sort of expect from Gaga.

When I found the "heartcore pop" playlist on spotify (i also made a few) and realised that OMG : what about Kim Petras, Nicole Dollanganger, Wafia, Allie X, Sophie Ellis Bextor, Roisin Murphy, hum.....  ? 

As much Gaga is unique, we have so many option to feed our pop hearts, and that it's time to do something and to try to make another thread (scary)

SO! the goal of this thread is for us to share our alternative pop bops, talk about it, explain the universe and enjoy more music together, so that any of us could discover a new world to delve in at the end of the day.

Few days ago a friend took me unexpectedly to see ionnalee in paris, little room, it was amazing. I think enjoying less mainstream artist is like so cool because you can really enjoy the music in more user friendly way : more often, in lil clubs with room to dance and be close to the artist. it's very fulfilling to me, like, I'm not mad at all, it make it seems like I could wait one more year (well...)

Then action  If I had to share one personal band from my hat it would be Austra. They're very etherial and mysterious. But with something grounded and darkish, this would be my 'personal choice' and here is my fav track from them

this one is more recent but very different, more actual pop and with deep politic message

your turn :lana:

thanks for reading <3

hello hello baby.

MaryJaneHolland
39 minutes ago, brucee said:

As it seems nothing is happening

Fixed that for you boo hoo :selena:

RAMROD

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived