Adele and Taylor Swift are collaborating

LateToCult

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this talk of new music everyday  :saladga:

receipts GIF

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Ryusei

Hmm I won't believe it unless I see it but I'd be here for it. Queens of physical sales unite

Musery

IAmNotHere1997

This headline alone screams in #1 debut on Hot 100 with 500k pure sales

gagzus

I feel like it’d be a mess though because their vocals do not match nor do their styles. I’d say they might be helping each other write songs more than sing together, or who knows they could just be friends and wanna hang out while they make their own seperate music. I mean remember Adele hung out with Gaga in 2015 and played her Hello and I presume Gaga probably played her some of her original music at the time. Anything’s possible

PlastiscGuy
3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

#LG6 lead going #1 CANCELLED :triggered:

It's what she deserves for teasing us in vain :whitney: see if this teaches her a lesson 

PG.

Rifek

Adele ft. Taylor Swift  - Dinner (Remastered Gaga Song) [No-Lady Gaga Version].mp3 is coming :stalkga:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

ALGAYDO
5 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:

It's what she deserves for teasing us in vain :whitney: see if this teaches her a lesson 

Please tell me you're being sarcastic, cause if not, yikes lol  

jaXXXon
6 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I feel like it’d be a mess though because their vocals do not match nor do their styles. I’d say they might be helping each other write songs more than sing together, or who knows they could just be friends and wanna hang out while they make their own seperate music. I mean remember Adele hung out with Gaga in 2015 and played her Hello and I presume Gaga probably played her some of her original music at the time. Anything’s possible

Adele played her Hello, while Gaga played her Jewels'N'Drugz :huntyga:

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, ALGAYDO said:

Please tell me you're being sarcastic, cause if not, yikes lol  

I mean, it's not like she cares anyway, music not the bling :poot:

PG.

Archived