Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

GAGA Album Cover 2

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

9-EBD158-E-A1-AB-4-D3-D-908-C-B0-DD9158-

My second attempt. What do you think?

Question how do you make those Concept CDs where you attach your covers into templates and create a prototype look of the physical CD or something?

Lighter

I was thinking of putting a Cross in her back but this is what i can for now

Angelm

As much as I would live for SatanicCrazyGa to make a comeback, I don’t want it for #LG6 :selena: I mean, I want it, but it’s not the right move to do at this point, she has to keep it gp friendly, it’s all on the table to be THE perfect era :bon:

That’s only of she wants a huge era, but if she only wants her art and music... bring it on :firega: (For #LG7 :poot:)

fivefoottwo
1 hour ago, Angelm said:

#LG7

i see LG6 so much that this looks foreign, strange and wrong to me :air:

TheSlash
1 hour ago, Angelm said:

As much as I would live for SatanicCrazyGa to make a comeback, I don’t want it for #LG6 :selena: I mean, I want it, but it’s not the right move to do at this point, she has to keep it gp friendly, it’s all on the table to be THE perfect era :bon:

That’s only of she wants a huge era, but if she only wants her art and music... bring it on :firega: (For #LG7 :poot:)

Imagine her doing a very GP friendly cover and first track and then slowly transitions into DarkGa and CrazyGa both from track to track and the booklet imagery :giveup:  :air:  :firega: 

Ew, David!

Archived