💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to change elements of Enigma?

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

According to this user, this description was only written for Enigma and not other artists, which means it's not standard practice to indicate a possible change of stage and seats for other concerts.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

fan delusion once again. 

Fans hope something will change each time after a long break --> rumors. 

Musery

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, Ryusei said:

fan delusion once again. 

I think a small change will happen. Like possibly the disco stick that was made months ago will be used for LoveGame and small costume details will be added/removed, but that is all.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

fan delusion once again. 

well it's literally under 'rumour' tag

Bradley
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I think a small change will happen. Like possibly the disco stick that was made months ago will be used for LoveGame and small costume details will be added/removed, but that is all.

I think she might also make changes to the setlist, maybe more representation of Joanne and ARTPOP, and hopefully A Star Is Born too.

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I think she might also make changes to the setlist, maybe more representation of Joanne and ARTPOP, and hopefully A Star Is Born too.

Honestly don't hope anything about this, Enigma doesn't fit a bit to Joanne and ASIB

The biggest disappointment to me was ASIB wasn't even included to the piano show... Please girl delete some useless jazz covers to include ARUTW, ILNLA, ITA at least

Suspiria

Doesn't it say this on most concert pages?:poot:

Personally really do hope a lot of changes have been made though, the whole thing was a mess. But I'm not holding my breath.

Bradley
3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly don't hope anything about this, Enigma doesn't fit a bit to Joanne and ASIB

The biggest disappointment to me was ASIB wasn't even included to the piano show... Please girl delete some useless jazz covers to include ARUTW, ILNLA, ITA at least

It's not like Shallow and Million Reasons fitted the theme of the show anyway, and if she could do You and I, Hair for a show with a castle that had crosses on it, with a giant frog's vagina and a floating alien face which bleeds,

she could definitely perform songs like John Wayne and Perfect Illusion at Enigma, as well as I'll Never Love Again and Always Remember Us This Way.

TimisaMonster

Good cuz that stage needs an entire revamp...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monketsharona
9 minutes ago, Bradley said:

It's not like Shallow and Million Reasons fitted the theme of the show anyway, and if she could do You and I, Hair for a show with a castle that had crosses on it, with a giant frog's vagina and a floating alien face which bleeds,

she could definitely perfect songs like John Wayne and Perfect Illusion at Enigma, as well as I'll Never Love Again and Always Remember Us This Way.

To be honest Shallow and Million Reasons feels so so forced in Enigma, like 'Hey guys I didn't forget my only two hits in years', John Wayne or DIC could fit though

Honestly later, I think LG6 will fit on the main show. I just hope she'll make the jazz/ piano show evolve to include more of her two previous albums that fits a lot there. Still disappointed on the fact she hasn't made 50% of this show jazz and 50% of piano songs. Joanne, Angel Down, INLA, ARUTW, Shallow, MR, ITA, Speechless, Don't Know What Love Is  would be amazing additions in that show.

Bradley
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

To be honest Shallow and Million Reasons feels so so forced in Enigma, like 'Hey guys I didn't forget my only two hits in years', John Wayne or DIC could fit though

Honestly later, I think LG6 will fit on the main show. I just hope she'll make the jazz/ piano show evolve to include more of her two previous albums that fits a lot there. Still disappointed on the fact she hasn't made 50% of this show jazz and 50% of piano songs. Joanne, Angel Down, INLA, ARUTW, Shallow, MR, ITA, Speechless would be amazing additions in that show.

Honestly how does she win? If she doesn't perform anything from Joanne and A Star Is Born, fans complain that she doesn't give the setlist a balanced inclusion of all albums, and then we have other fans who complain because Joanne and A Star Is Born are featured at Enigma?

Is she supposed to delete all her interludes, outfits, burn her blue wig just so Is That Alright and Always Remember Us This Way could exist? Or is it more logical to fit an acoustic segment in the middle of the show without sacrificing everything else?

Which is more logical? :confused:

Also there are many American fans who started to stan her since Joanne, so Million Reasons and Shallow were vital to Vegas tourists.

Luna Lovegood

I hope she change that busted blue wig because sis that ain’t it 

good bye no GIF

luna’s advocate

TEETHTEETH

I've literally seen "that text" written under most shows I go to as a precaution so people don't try to complain they didn't get what they were paying for. It means nothing. There is a better chance she'll break her other hip and cancel the show than Enigma being completely redone. 

BleepBloop
43 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

fan delusion once again. 

TayTay at it again:lana:

Archived