opinion

Ceremony: Isolation - Kali Uchis!

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryansamonster

Wish I would’ve participated in this megarate, cuz so far this is whack!

slayo
1 hour ago, Blue Madonna said:

@slayo what were your thoughts on the results? :vegas:

@monsterdino megarates are useless if you rate every song 8-10. you gotta give high scores to the songs you want to do well, and lower scores to the songs that aren't your favorite. this was my favorite album of last year, and i love all the songs on it. just gotta give low scores to balance out my faves and give them a better chance. 

with that being said i'm pissed Flight 22 (the best song on the album) was paid DUST

and i'm very glad Dead To Me didn't win. it's not nearly as good as the gays think it is. just cause it has a generic pop flow and a beat they think it's superior to the rest of the unique and stunning album.

Make it stupid!

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, slayo said:

@monsterdino megarates are useless if you rate every song 8-10. you gotta give high scores to the songs you want to do well, and lower scores to the songs that aren't your favorite. this was my favorite album of last year, and i love all the songs on it. just gotta give low scores to balance out my faves and give them a better chance. 

with that being said i'm pissed Flight 22 (the best song on the album) was paid DUST

and i'm very glad Dead To Me didn't win. it's not nearly as good as the gays think it is. just cause it has a generic pop flow and a beat they think it's superior to the rest of the unique and stunning album.

girl don't get this seriously I was just being playful we all have different tastes and that's ok lmao...but yeah this album was in my top 5 from last year with the list being:

1. U.S. Girls - In A Poem Unlimited

2. Anna von Hausswolff - Dead Magic

3. SOPHIE - OIL OF EVERY PEARL'S UN-INSIDES

4. Yves Tumor - Safe in the Hands of Love

5. Kali Uchis - Isolation

10 minutes ago, slayo said:

@Blue Madonna anyway lets rate the Por Vida EP now

I was thinking I might do Miss Billie next but you could host Por Vida! I would totally participate :chica:

Have you listened to Drunken Babble btw? 

freakumdress

i'm so angry i missed this!!  tyrant should have ranked lower. tomorrow higher and just a stranger deserves #1. other than that i'm very pleased

Archived