Webbys
life

Gaga seen on an unknown location recently

Featured Posts

Renie

I don’t think it looks photoshopped either. Where’s the original pic of her and Bo that was used? I don’t think there is one. You can tell by looking at the different selfies they took, a few are from different angles which makes the blond girl look closer and further away. But it’s pretty obvious there’s a pathway to walk in between the 2. It just looks like her and Bo are gabbing on their way out the restaurant. Just because there aren’t paparazzi there doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. If that were the case Gaga must stay inside 95% of the time because we get no photos of her out and about anymore. 

Killa
22 hours ago, fathermonster said:

What's the girl from Merlin got to do with Gaga? :saladga:

Breeed me dad. Lets make our own Mordred

Kiss

Rifek

This post is iconic af :ladyhaha:

And so happy to see Gaga smiling and looking healthy

Aquarius
19 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Its not like roots take weeks to do and who says she hasn't done photography for the album already? 

I literally said don't take it seriously

cab.jpg

Dreamer

Sky Juil

The perfect edges along Gaga and Bo make me a little suspicious of a photo shop edit.  But, the redhead has some stray hairs that are visible infront of Gaga. That would require a green screen picture to isolate the hairs , hmmm. 

:ladyhaha: I do feel silly zooming in on another woman's stray friz.

Edit: The redhead stray friz now looks fake to me. Probably drawn in.  The little patch of t-shirt showing through the hair looks drawn in. I'd go 90% chance of fakery. But I do hope she is having some fun out and about places.

Edited by Sky Juil