MarryTheSequins

Featured Posts

MarryTheSequins

tumblr_ppht4lmG4Q1r2a2i4o1_1280.gifv

What do we think ladies? :heart:

lg6.jpg

lg6-deluxe.jpg

lg6.gif

Feel free to repost anywhere, just credit me pls! 

This is so so amazing, wow  :shocked: :heart:

We can only wish for the actual LG6 artwork to be this good  :ladyhaha:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

andy232000

I think the photo on its own is a bit awkward (I feel gagas breasts are not that big) But once you zoom in it frames it in a way that makes it look beautiful. I’d love to see it in black and white

JohnWayne92

I dont think the label would ever let something like this see the light of day 😪 they would say it's too sexual. 

I love it tho. 

MarryTheSequins
1 minute ago, andy232000 said:

I think the photo on its own is a bit awkward (I feel gagas breasts are not that big) But once you zoom in it frames it in a way that makes it look beautiful. I’d love to see it in black and white

I actually haven't retouched her boobs at all, it's from her V Mag shoot in the ARTPOP era! Made a quick B+W so you could see :heart:

lg6-deluxe-BW.jpg

andy232000
Just now, MarryTheSequins said:

I actually haven't retouched her boobs at all, it's from her V Mag shoot in the ARTPOP era! Made a quick B+W so you could see :heart:

lg6-deluxe-BW.jpg

****ing yes. Thats the album cover I would aprove 💦💦💦💦

MarryTheSequins
3 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I dont think the label would ever let something like this see the light of day 😪 they would say it's too sexual. 

I love it tho. 

In fairness it's probably quite fanmade looking too lol she's literally in space :laughga:  but I love it too anyway thank u 

TimisaMonster

I like the BJORK Crystalline vibe but the hair is a bit awkward....the pose and nudity way too much for an album cover 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Davian
11 minutes ago, MarryTheSequins said:

lg6-deluxe-BW.jpg

I love this one so much!! 

Also, the way you edited her current face + the Joanne tattoo is really impressive:applause:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

MarryTheSequins
9 minutes ago, Davian said:

I love this one so much!! 

Also, the way you edited her current face + the Joanne tattoo is really impressive:applause:

Thank you so much! I was very lucky to find a photo where her arm was posed nearly the same way with the Joanne tattoo, otherwise I would've really struggled :sweat:

12 minutes ago, ImTired said:

Soccer moms are NOT here for this. Lol

Lmao I get that it's probably way too sexual to ever be a real album cover. But I think everyone's forgetting she literally had her legs open holding her boobs on the ARTPOP cover lol and Joanne was naked too, even for her SNL promo. It's fanart  :spin:

This is incredible and I would buy this on a phone case,  big ass poster, t shirt, sweatshirt, condom wrapper , get it tatted on my body etc etc

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Archived