💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

BBH100 update: Shallow #10

Rifek

Featured Posts

edengowon

Can 7 rings please leave

I'm an Arianator but the GP is sleeping on Bad Idea and Bloodline which could both be hits

the artist formerly known as melancholia

S0436

7 months later for a song that doesn’t have a trendy sound, only Gaga could do this

hijadeputa

I think it's unfair to see Shallow being at #10 when the other songs above like for example Sunflower, Happier (?!:wtf:), Middlechild and Wow are doing a lot worse on itunes etc.Shallow has been #1 for so long on iTunes I mean if this were 4 years ago she would have been #1 on bbh100 for so long. well at least the song already peaked at #1 :shrug:

Economy
6 minutes ago, OliG said:

I think it's unfair to see Shallow being at #10 when the other songs above like for example Sunflower, Happier (?!:wtf:), Middlechild and Wow are doing a lot worse on itunes etc.Shallow has been #1 for so long on iTunes I mean if this were 4 years ago she would have been #1 on bbh100 for so long. well at least the song already peaked at #1 :shrug:

How is it unfair? iTunes is such a small fraction of music activity now

mattbri

Today I listened to the song and I got the strange feeling I was listening to it for the first time.

Only very special songs can do that. 

Stephen

I don't mind Bastille or Marshmello but I don't understand the appeal of Happier... it's subpar for both artists imo

Archived