Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

LG6 Concept Artwork by Panchecco

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

As soon as Gaga changed her layout on all her social media profiles with the image of her “G A G A” tattoo, I had this idea for a “self-titled" album and I felt the urge to turn it into reality. :excited2:

In the image, which I created merging several different photos into one, Gaga is finishing getting dressed as she’s sitting on top of a black grand piano. The idea behind the cover was to represent the “quiet before the storm” and the importance of self-identity

Lady Gaga has been criticized the majority of her life for being “too constructed”: a character or rather a machine created to sell sex/transgression through pop music. Everyone who feels that way couldn’t be more wrong as wearing all the crazy outfits and colorful wigs have always been Gaga’s way to share with the world her true authentic artistic expression. As she’s putting on her Pleaser boots, Gaga is looking straight at the viewer and she’s wearing 3D eye appliqués with the letters ‘G’ and ‘A’ as a sort of SUPERHERO mask (insp. by Philip Treacy 2011 “Gaga” feathers headpiece).
GAGA”, in my own interpretation, is in fact just a term to represent Lady Gaga’s identity and, as she’s photographed in this very vulnerable moment - while putting on her “costume” - she’s asking the audience to do the same. Be your own superhero, let the world see who you really are and if that means to wear a lot of make-up, over the top outfits and high heels SO BE IT! :pawsup:

When she will be fully dressed as “GAGA” she will turn around and start playing the piano making all the magic inside of it explode into beautifully weird melodies that will once again inspire people all over the world to be themselves and create art. :heart:

Chromatic

Sis, you did that. I dig it!

Spoiler

I'd love to collab sometime, if you're up for it :heart:

VOLANTIS

The fact that you successfully without a flaw was able to merge all these bits to create something this real tells me you could run 20 Gaga fake insider accounts without breaking a sweat. :diane: 

And yes Gagie better give us a purple cover for LG6 I see no better color for her.

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Panchecco
24 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

The fact that you successfully without a flaw was able to merge all these bits to create something this real tells me you could run 20 Gaga fake insider accounts without breaking a sweat. :diane: 

And yes Gagie better give us a purple cover for LG6 I see no better color for her.

TEA :reductive:

I love me a DarkGa moment but I demand something colorful :tony:

Archived