HQ Trivia to host Gaga theme night April 10

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gypsy Life
15 minutes ago, Admin said:

They reached out and they're doing another Gaga night soon. I already thought of a savage question I can't wait for meltdowna :ladyhaha:

Have we not suffered enough? Why are you doing this to us

Admin
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Have we not suffered enough?

No.

Lana Morgana

111,649 eliminated with that Five Foot Two question... a nightmare. A Thanos snapping tea.

aaronyoji

oh thank god! i mean it was a trick question, there is a song that mentions five foot two in the doc, but the main basis for calling it five foot two was specific to gaga. otherwise i wouldve made it past that question! 

aaronyoji
51 minutes ago, Lana Morgana said:

Deleted the app. Superbowl jump answer was stupid. I mean it's not like we gave it a label like that.

wait what question / answer was that?? 

Gov Hooka

this is iconic. i can't believe yall meltdowned enough to get another Gaga night and made them admit they were wrong :legend: :applause: :firega:

Zilla

oooooof I dragged them before they were snotty, and after. I've been playing HQ for over a year now and I was pissed when they told us they had receipts of a random internet article. I felt like if Gaga mentioned her height at the movie awards, that should be an appropriate answer but they tried me when they wee snotty in the response. I'm glad they redacted their tweets.

I won 9 cents in words though. So my total for the past few months is like 28 cents. Big deal

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Zilla
2 hours ago, Admin said:

No.

Can I get a guess please? :crossed:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived