Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga in Mexico | 28 Mar

UnnamedArtist

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

It honestly looks like she’s trying to be incognito with the hoodie and sunglasses. It’s sad that she can’t even have privacy on her birthday. And yet here I am looking at the pictures too. 

she/her/hers

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was expecting hot bikini pics but we got this. :poot: She looks sad or hungover but I hope she enjoyed her BD and trip.

WORLDofGAGA

Her friend is pointing look there’s paparazzi over there, Gaga ignore them, wouldn’t t blame her tbh

@W0RLDofGAGA

The Fame

She seems sad to me. Even when she's walking with the group, she has her head down and has her arms wrapped around herself. Hope she is okay! 

ModernEcstasy

Oh no. I hope she’s okay. She doesn’t look very happy at all. 

Shes not even smiling when other people are! 

geusst1235
21 minutes ago, The Fame said:

She seems sad to me. Even when she's walking with the group, she has her head down and has her arms wrapped around herself. Hope she is okay! 

She might be doing that because she saw that paparazzi were there.It must annoying as hell to have them show up on her birthday.

SwissMonster

Guys, y’all with your „She is not happy“. Maybe it’s true but honestly, do you smile when you walk in the streets? Honestly, I guess I have a natural look like that too when I walk outside, even with friends when we don’t talk... She is probably just tired from her B-Day Party I guess...nothing deep. I know we can not know...but I wouldn’t directly say that she is sad and not okay...Like we clearly don’t know...Also it could just be that she looks like that cause she saw the paparazzi...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

dynamite
1 hour ago, FalsePromise said:

I'd say our girl is still fighting depression. Tbh depression is like a type of virus, once you get it it stays with you forever , on and off :x 

Hope she's fine, :ohno:

We shouldn't be speculating whether someone has depression based on their facial expression while being papped tbh.

dynamite
25 minutes ago, SwissMonster said:

Guys, y’all with your „She is not happy“. Maybe it’s true but honestly, do you smile when you walk in the streets? Honestly, I guess I have a natural look like that too when I walk outside, even with friends when we don’t talk... She is probably just tired from her B-Day Party I guess...nothing deep. I know we can not know...but I wouldn’t directly say that she is sad and not okay...Like we clearly don’t know...Also it could just be that she looks like that cause she saw the paparazzi...

This. Pissed off, tired and hungover are all common possibilities. We don't need to debate her depression status from one set of pics. Ffs.

DonnieDarko
42 minutes ago, dynamite said:

We shouldn't be speculating whether someone has depression based on their facial expression while being papped tbh.

Honestly, this.

Zander

Tbh she looks like she's trying to go incognito and probably not happy that paps are around,. 

Joshie S

I think she looks sad because she KNOWS she's about to get so many disappointed Monsters who assumed there would be something released on her birthday.

Even when she doesn't promise anything, she will get so much hate. And she knows it. She's aware of what the fanbase says. 

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

DonnieDarko
5 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

I think she looks sad because she KNOWS she's about to get so many disappointed Monsters who assumed there would be something released on her birthday.

Even when she doesn't promise anything, she will get so much hate. And she knows it. She's aware of what the fanbase says. 

:rip:

I can't. 

:smh:

Archived