Catnikko

Question  

151 members have voted

1. 1. Nicki is pretty much the most talented rapper in recent times

• Yup
    • Nope

Featured Posts

Catnikko

I kinda stopped being a fan after all that got posted here in recent times, I saw her the other week and I kinda feel bad :air: I never even listened to queen

but like.... No one can come for Nicki surely??

EDIT: everyone voting "nope" can you post something to prove that :madge:

Actual patient

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4

There is an AP class based on Gaga? :huntyga: I swear, I couldn't figure out what "AP" meant

In all seriousness, I guess, but if it wasn't for Nicki's "attitude" I would appreciate her more 

I disagree, Gaga got dragged from beginning to end. Nicki on the other hand is only experiencing partial mainly cause the tour is a mess. 

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

There is an AP class based on Gaga? :huntyga:

In all seriousness, I guess, but if it wasn't for Nicki's "attitude" I would appreciate her more imo

Yeah I get your point but also her "attitude" is so over reacted to, unless I've missed alot but what has she done that bad? :air: 

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I disagree, Gaga got dragged during from beginning to end. Nicki on the other hand is only experiencing partial mainly cause the tour is a mess. 

No Nicki was dragged waay before this tour, also the tour mess might not actually be her fault, she got so pissed when the mic stopped halfway in Bham, she came back when he fixed it and continued being great (she was better then i expected live, and she looks so hot :air: )

Actual patient

talented?

nah

prefer story over shade

music not the bling

ice heard one side from above

Gov Hooka

a shame since good form is the best song of her career and better than many discographies

River

Most of her verses are all the same "I'm the best, you eat junk, blah blah" or they are some copy of other female rappers verses.. like Anaconda's verses has the same structure and idea of How Many Licks.

And also she's dating a pedophile and has a song that she promoted the hell out it with a pedophile, she's feuding with every single female rapper and she's laughing about mentally ill people.

So she pretty much earn the place that she is right now..

Some good things that I can say is that her flow is very good and her best song is Pills and Potions.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Catnikko
3 minutes ago, LanaDelGrant said:

talented?

nah

prefer story over shade

music not the bling

yes talented? How not talented? Gaga's talented but I haven't seen Nicki slapping honey on young pancakes in any 'rap' song? :excuseu:  

Also why is 75% of everone here so against Nicki or the thought of Gaga working with her when Gaga worked with pretty AB (who yes is talented) idg the nicki stigma

3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

a shame since good form is the best song of her career and better than many discographies

Yeah I honestly hadn't listened to any of queen until just before i got taken to see her, now it's all i listen to :air: I get the whole drama about whoever those people she collaberated with are but this fanbase treats her how they hope and pray nobody treats Gaga after her working with R kelly :toofunny: 

Actual patient

Just now, Unbeweavable said:

yes talented? How not talented? Gaga's talented but I haven't seen Nicki slapping honey on young pancakes in any 'rap' song? :excuseu:  

Also why is 75% of everone here so against Nicki or the thought of Gaga working with her when Gaga worked with pretty AB (who yes is talented) idg the nicki stigma

Yeah I honestly hadn't listened to any of queen until just before i got taken to see her, now it's all i listen to :air: I get the whole drama about whoever those people she collaberated with are but this fanbase treats her how they hope and pray nobody treats Gaga after her working with R kelly :toofunny: 

idk bro just opinions

have a hug:hug: it's ok to disagree

ice heard one side from above

7 minutes ago, Unbeweavable said:

I totally agree with this! I can imagine how untalented a person can be if they’re being asked to do as many features as Nicki has.

As much as people hate to admit it, female hip hop artists weren’t really being noticed before Nicki. I get that Kim and all these ladies were big back in the day but considering before Nicki was mainstream to now it’s clear that people have taken interest and she played a big part in that!

zakariah

I don't like nicki as a person, but I do respect the fact that she can really spit verses and has been really influential and iconic since she debut

Luna Lovegood

She’s very talented at songwriting and rapping we can’t deny that but I’ve always hated her attitude. She comes across as full of herself and will feel threatened when someone in the same caliber as her is successful like a Cardi B for example. Like instead of supporting each other especially a WOMAN in this industry she decided to throw jabs towards Cardi (cue Nicki’s Motorsport original lyrics)  instead when both of them could make a powerful anthem together.

luna’s advocate

Archived