Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Katy Perry can't function as a pop star without Max Martin, unlike Britney?

mzncb

Featured Posts

Britney has won a Grammy award and was the executive producer of an album that was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's archives (and she obviously selected a number of producers for that album; mostly the ones she's worked with on previous albums) without Max Martin.

But Katy Perry literally doesn't have any success whatsoever without Max Martin.

Someone explain this.

edengowon

Using this logic you could say Gaga couldn't function without Mark Ronson or RedOne

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Gimme More

what is the point of this thread?

and why the hell are there so many britney vs katy threads lately?! :saladga:

can people not start bashing either artist.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Epione

Not sure that her latest messiness has anything to do with Max Martin. But Chained To The Rhythm is still a bop.

giphy.gif

Stephen

I thought she stopped working with Luke not Max Martin? I'm confused. Was Max not on Witness either? 

Regardless, that was only 1 album. There's a million producers out there that could potentially give her another hit. Who knows

Ryusei

she just didnt have the right songs that speak to the public, she doesnt need some particular producer nor does she need long black hair, 

Musery

sipthistea

People should stop undermining Katy's talent. She is a songwriter, Britney is not. She makes her own decisions (Album direction, tour, etc), Britney is practically a money machine who does what she's told. 

DelusionalGaga

I hate how all of a sudden Britney fans decided to pick on Katy in order to make Britney look better. Not the first thread like this I'm seeing this week. Like damn, leave her alone. :madge:

TEANUS
17 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Using this logic you could say Gaga couldn't function without Mark Ronson or RedOne

Paparazzi, Telephone, Born This Way, You and I, The Edge of Glory, and Applause ALL say huh???

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

edengowon
2 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Paparazzi, Telephone, Born This Way, You and I, The Edge of Glory, and Applause ALL say huh???

That's my point though, you cannot pin an artist's whole success on one producer/songwriter

TEANUS
Just now, WarriorPhoenix said:

That's my point though, you cannot pin an artist's whole success on one producer/songwriter

Ahhhh I thought you were saying that she indeed can’t function without them and I was like

african american no GIF by Bounce

But carry on :vegas:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

edengowon
Just now, TEANUS said:

Ahhhh I thought you were saying that she indeed can’t function without them and I was like

african american no GIF by Bounce

But carry on :vegas:

I was saying that the OPs logic is invalid since Gaga can thrive without RedOne or any other producer, just as Katy can thrive without Max Martin

• Admin locked this topic

Archived