Beyoncé 

Spoiler

Britney Spears

Spoiler

Nicki Minaj

Spoiler

And of course 

McYves

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

It's crazy to remember that these were like Earth shattering for some people, and nowadays it's not even that big of a deal, even Nipplegate wasn't that bad in my opinion, it's not like you got an HD shot of full nippage (which shouldn't even be sexualized), you just got some sideboob 

He/They

Serial Chiller
6 minutes ago, Auro said:

It's crazy to remember that these were like Earth shattering for some people, and nowadays it's not even that big of a deal, even Nipplegate wasn't that bad in my opinion, it's not like you got an HD shot of full nippage (which shouldn't even be sexualized), you just got some sideboob 

idk about you but today it can go both ways. Either people dont bat an eyelid or the crazy PC crowd will try to tear anything apart. Imagine DWUW during #metoo or the Paparazzi performance can be accused of glorifying death and suicide or some bs like that. 

Thotiana
14 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

idk about you but today it can go both ways. Either people dont bat an eyelid or the crazy PC crowd will try to tear anything apart. Imagine DWUW during #metoo or the Paparazzi performance can be accused of glorifying death and suicide or some bs like that. 

True. I honestly don’t know how her 2009 VMAs performance would’ve be taken today.

Archived